The Land of Nod Reviews

01/15/2017
The Land of Nod Ratings and User Reviews. The Land of Nod is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1483 reviews.

The Land of Nod Rating

More About The Land of Nod

Recent Reviews for The Land of Nod

• Jan 12, 2017
    I have ordered a few times from The Land of Nod and have never been disappointed. The product is exactly what is shown, shipping is quick and affordable, and the prices are very reasonable.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I think 10.00 to ship a standard sham is overpriced!!! I purchased it anyway, but I'm very surprised it's so high.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Please offer more sale items.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I love this doll. My daughter is going to love it. Its for her bday. 10 years old birthday.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    When I purchased a daybed the delivery experience was excellent. The Jenny Lind style looks good on my porch so now I am purchasing another matching piece. I am pleased with the product's style, quality and price.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Very disappointed with the way the furniture promotion was described on the site. It stated Free Delivery. However, that is not accurate. It took me 15 minutes on the site to find the restrictions. It makes no sense as a consumer that I could get a dresser delivered for free, but not a night stand. I only went through with my nightstand purchase because I bought the matching bed for my son ~1 year ago. Otherwise, I would not have made this purchase! So sad. I like Land of Nod and was planning to buy new furniture for my infant, but will be doing so at a different retailer.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    This is for my son's room. We also use this room as a playroom. I have been wanting this for years and I am very excited for my first purchase. I will continue to add stuff to our rooms. Sometimes this has been out of stock.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    The Land of Nod is a great place to shop, I bought a few things for my child's nursery. I am hoping to continue shopping with them for future purposes
  • Jan 10, 2017
    This was by far the hardest ordered I have ever done. It took server all hours on the phone to finally find out I had to have my hard card in hand before ordering. I had just registered for one -Although I could charge up to $8000. Free shipping ? How many people live that close to a store?! Really. This crib is a gift to my daughter for her first baby. With 3 other children to buy for I will not use your company. They will have to choose from another. This whole ordeal certainly was not pleasant . Yes please do contact me .
  • Jan 10, 2017
    You should not be charging for shipping
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I was told that the bed I purchased came with a guardrail when I purchased it at the store. Come to find out it doesn't. So now I am deeply disappointed that I have to pay for shipping for a guardrail. I had already purchased the Jenny Lind bed in store and the delivery fee was waived. I would have purchased the guardrail at the store also if I had known it was not included in the Jenny Lind bed.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I was a little disgruntled that the sample swatch page did not work. The customer service representative I spoke with did not have the information on print size in panels available to him so he advised the sample swatch. Link did not work. Would not submit.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I love the designs and the price tag with many items at Land of Nod
  • Jan 10, 2017
    We've been Land of Nod fans for 10+ years, and we're STILL using and happy with every little (& big!) item we've bought! :)
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 12, 2017
    This product is great! Customer service is wonderful, fast and free shipping!
  • Jan 1, 2017
    I love Land of Nod and really appreciate that Land of Nod has customer reviews. This makes it easy for me to make my decision since I do not have a store in my area. I wished other high end children stores had this feature. I also love the design of all the products.
    Jan 12, 2017
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Jan 11, 2017
    This is the absolute best storage system out there. They were out in the store however and she said they were on back order till February but I went home and had no problem ordering online.
  • Dec 13, 2016
    Make a nod chair in shape of elephant. Wanted more patterns available in executive size. Only Kakaki color available w/stars--no dark blue or grey.
    Jan 10, 2017
    Although I ordered in early December, you were out of stock for many fabric choices that I liked. You didn't have an option to select one of those, even if it meant the chair would arrive like. I also didn't see where it's possible to buy replacement covers for the chair.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Jan 11, 2017
    I ordered things for Christmas and instead of clearly telling me which items would arrive, I got cryptic emails and items trickled in, some after I had left my daughter's home for Christmas.