The Land of Nod Reviews

01/18/2017
The Land of Nod Ratings and User Reviews. The Land of Nod is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1502 reviews.

The Land of Nod Rating

More About The Land of Nod

Recent Reviews for The Land of Nod

• Jan 12, 2017
    FREE SHIPPING- I know I went ahead and bought my baskets but I was extremely disappointed that I had to pay shipping for them and it keeps me from buying more from this company. I like the quality I get but again, when I have to add $12 to my order to get it it keeps me from getting more product. So like in this instance I went to Michaels and Target and got most of my baskets then came here for my accent ones although I could have gotten them all from here the shipping was just too much with all.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I have ordered a few times from The Land of Nod and have never been disappointed. The product is exactly what is shown, shipping is quick and affordable, and the prices are very reasonable.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I think 10.00 to ship a standard sham is overpriced!!! I purchased it anyway, but I'm very surprised it's so high.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Please offer more sale items.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I love this doll. My daughter is going to love it. Its for her bday. 10 years old birthday.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    When I purchased a daybed the delivery experience was excellent. The Jenny Lind style looks good on my porch so now I am purchasing another matching piece. I am pleased with the product's style, quality and price.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Very disappointed with the way the furniture promotion was described on the site. It stated Free Delivery. However, that is not accurate. It took me 15 minutes on the site to find the restrictions. It makes no sense as a consumer that I could get a dresser delivered for free, but not a night stand. I only went through with my nightstand purchase because I bought the matching bed for my son ~1 year ago. Otherwise, I would not have made this purchase! So sad. I like Land of Nod and was planning to buy new furniture for my infant, but will be doing so at a different retailer.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    This is for my son's room. We also use this room as a playroom. I have been wanting this for years and I am very excited for my first purchase. I will continue to add stuff to our rooms. Sometimes this has been out of stock.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    The Land of Nod is a great place to shop, I bought a few things for my child's nursery. I am hoping to continue shopping with them for future purposes
  • Jan 10, 2017
    This was by far the hardest ordered I have ever done. It took server all hours on the phone to finally find out I had to have my hard card in hand before ordering. I had just registered for one -Although I could charge up to $8000. Free shipping ? How many people live that close to a store?! Really. This crib is a gift to my daughter for her first baby. With 3 other children to buy for I will not use your company. They will have to choose from another. This whole ordeal certainly was not pleasant . Yes please do contact me .
  • Jan 10, 2017
    You should not be charging for shipping
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I was told that the bed I purchased came with a guardrail when I purchased it at the store. Come to find out it doesn't. So now I am deeply disappointed that I have to pay for shipping for a guardrail. I had already purchased the Jenny Lind bed in store and the delivery fee was waived. I would have purchased the guardrail at the store also if I had known it was not included in the Jenny Lind bed.
    Jan 12, 2017
    This product is great! Customer service is wonderful, fast and free shipping!
  • Jan 1, 2017
    I love Land of Nod and really appreciate that Land of Nod has customer reviews. This makes it easy for me to make my decision since I do not have a store in my area. I wished other high end children stores had this feature. I also love the design of all the products.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    I really wish you would bring back the toadstool playhouse. I would buy one in an instant if it ever came back!
    Jan 12, 2017
    I like the crib sheet. Land of Nod has unique and stylish items that are generally above the quality of competitors, but are also significantly more expensive. I bought the crib sheet because it was on sale which made it the same price as other companies. Unfortunately the matching sheets were no longer available.
    Jan 12, 2017
    The piece was very nice, but the wood frame wasn't glued together ... or I should say it had been ... we saw traces of glue, but the frame had completely come apart. It was a little disconcerting because it is a nice piece - or appears to be ... and we assumed it would be screwed not glued together.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Love the products, so cute. Only disappointment was cost of shipping, when making an expensive purchase I usually expect free shipping and I don't appreciate that the nod chairs (a very popular item) are not included in most discounts or shipping deals.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Jan 11, 2017
    This is the absolute best storage system out there. They were out in the store however and she said they were on back order till February but I went home and had no problem ordering online.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Jan 11, 2017
    I ordered things for Christmas and instead of clearly telling me which items would arrive, I got cryptic emails and items trickled in, some after I had left my daughter's home for Christmas.