The Limited Reviews

05/30/2016
The Limited Ratings and User Reviews. The Limited is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 3086 reviews. Last rated on 05/29/2016.

The Limited Rating

More About The Limited

Recent Reviews for The Limited

• May 29, 2016
    I like the price, quality and design. but the shop is far from my place. I will use online shopping.
  • May 29, 2016
    Sizing may be confusing depending on the line.
  • May 29, 2016
    Petite clothes selection is more concentrated in black and white colors. Hope to see better color variety in future.
    I hope the dress fits!!
  • May 29, 2016
    Overall I had a good online buying experience. The only thing is the required purchase amount for free shipping seemed unusually high. Most sites offer free shipping for all purchases or for a minimum that is much less than $125 (for example minimum purchase of $25 or $50). I was hesitant to purchase due to the high minimum, but the items I wanted to purchase were of such interest for me that I was willing to make the purchase. Also on the site being able to find a store near me that carried the specific item, color, and size that I was looking for would have been helpful. If the shipping minimum is so high then being able to better find physical locations that carry that specific item is important for the customer. It as also a bit confusing to realize an item in one color represented a discount that was taken at the register and the same item in another color represented a discount that was already taken. But overall I find the ability to see various pictures of the items in the different colors very helpful and the description of the fabrics, sizes, and styles helpful to gauge what you may be purchasing.
    great clothes !!
  • May 29, 2016
    I would have liked to be able to use two or more cards with my purchase. I have Visa gift cards I would like to use but couldn't because they were less than the amount of the order.
  • May 29, 2016
    The Limited is a wonderful store!
  • May 29, 2016
    For some unkwon reason my email address was not recognized at checkout. But I'm subscribed and made online shopping before.
  • May 29, 2016
    They always have good sales going on, and it's easy to return items if needed. The birthday certificate for $15 off is great too!
  • May 29, 2016
    I LIKED THAT WHEN YOU MADE AN EDIT TO THE ORDER, YOU WERE NOT REQUIRED TO RE-ENTER ANY OF THE BILLING INFORMATION. THIS MADE IT MUCH EASIER.
  • May 29, 2016
    Very difficult to understand sizing. Tried to chat live but couldn't get ahold of anyone.
  • May 29, 2016
    I am a long time shopper at the limited. the clothing is well designed ant the fabric is great no regrets here!!!
    I love The Limited.
  • May 29, 2016
    I was very excited about my purchase. I bought a pair of the cropped pants in store and wanted more. I went shopping in the store near me the day prior and they had none of this pant. So the sale made it worth my while to make an order online
  • May 29, 2016
    I love Shoprunner!! I'm glad you offer it!
  • May 29, 2016
    Im a tall woman (5'11") and I wish there was more of a variety for me as far as shopping for pants goes. I like colors and different styles just like the shorties lol. I'm glad I have the option of shopping online, but I also wish tall/long pants were still available at The Limited in my local mall.
  • May 29, 2016
    I love the quality and variety of clothing options provided by The Limited. The prices are a little steep, but the sales and coupons make the prices more reasonable. I would have purchased much more for my professional wardrobe had my price tag not have been over $200 already.
  • May 29, 2016
    My shopping experience was very nice and easy, and fast! Love it thank you!
  • May 18, 2016
    This is the one store with pants that fir my curves. Clothes are classy and professional but still cool and sexy.
    May 29, 2016