The Lucky Clover Trading Co. Reviews

01/16/2017
The Lucky Clover Trading Co. Ratings and User Reviews. The Lucky Clover Trading Co. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 247 reviews. Last rated on 01/16/2017.

The Lucky Clover Trading Co. Rating

More About The Lucky Clover Trading Co.

Recent Reviews for The Lucky Clover Trading Co.

• Jan 16, 2017
    I liked what the website had and the prices were great
  • Jan 16, 2017
    This was recommended by a friend who have been using your company for years. I have enjoyed shopping at your site and will come back.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Enjoyed your selection of items
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I think that you should but a low to high price option on the site so that customers can look at all items in a more orderly fashion.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I really enjoy shopping on lucky website reason because I came out cheaper on this website than anyother an would recommend shopping here first.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Spent lots of time shopping online for 7 specific size mix & match good quality and style baskets with reasonable price. Lucky Clover had great selection, good visuals and specifics, and good prices. Looking forward to receiving my order and hoping products are as specified and depicted - it they are, I'll be thrilled!
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Very user friendly website. Large variety Excellent/ competitive prices! you should offer Pay Pal
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Glad to find a resource to support our efforts to provide our colleagues with incentives and event décor. Always need to find things at a good price and at different quantities, so this is helpful.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I love this company. You have made it possible for me to start my business
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Jan 16, 2017
    If I had seen the product in person, I would not have purchased it.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    From what I've seen, the variety of products, as well as colors, is plentiful without being overwhelming. I can go into the site, look around in a clear & consisive manner, & not get turned around or stuck in a "clicking circle" which seems to end up back where I was without seeing anything new. So I like this site & hope they do well. If this first order comes in & it is what I am expecting, there are a few !ore things needed.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Need to have Paypal as an option for payment.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    I'll let you know when I receive item !
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Happy that there is no minimum order and shipping is low.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Love buying from Lucky Clover for our special occasion personal care baskets.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    The furniture and decorative items are trendy, attractive, and useful. I have received compliments from my quilting customers on the decor of my store.
    Jan 13, 2017
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Product price reasonable the shipping and tax not so reasonable
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Great prices, looking forward to seeing the products!
    Jan 8, 2017
  • Dec 18, 2016
    This was the first company that had very good quality items for very very reasonable prices. I was quite surprised! I cant wait until I receive them! I make gift baskets and the Chicken Wire Linen Lined Basket will be perfect for my "Lamb Theme" Baby Shower Gift Basket. Thank you so much for having such a great variety! It has inspired me for new ideas!
    Jan 9, 2017
  • Dec 11, 2016
    Jan 5, 2017
    thank you! the baskets are perfect!