The New York Times Store Reviews

02/05/2016
The New York Times Store Ratings and User Reviews. The New York Times Store is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 456 reviews. Last rated on 02/05/2016.

The New York Times Store Rating

More About The New York Times Store

Recent Reviews for The New York Times Store

• Feb 5, 2016
    Mr.Jim Mones does an excellent job in helping the customer through selection process of the various displays for sale.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Tried to log in but it did not take. Under "Shipping Information, it starts with request for MY email info, so I continued filling out name and address that way until I realized that the Shipping name and address was what was required there. Layout could be more informative, since the email info is independent of the shipping info,
  • Feb 4, 2016
    The website is for me VERY DIFFICULT to maneuver. I do quite a bit of online shopping, and trying to navigate the NYTimes store website is always a nightmare. I've had to phone to place an order because nothing seemed to work. This seems unnecessary in the present day and age!
  • Feb 3, 2016
    i frequently order online, & your site needs improvement. shipping & billing should be on same page. shopping cart update didn't work-had to start from scratch. don't feel totally secure re: all info accurate re: order placed-personalization & color choice aren't displayed in cart
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I revisited the checkout page a few times and the quantity ordered moved to a larger number each time. It took a long time to determine how to change the number back to one.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Love this site!
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Please do not advertisa a reduction throughout the shown items and then refuse it by saying discounts do not apply to specific items.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    convenient, unusual gifts
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Great nostalgic Photo's of the New York
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Everything was fine with selecting and ordering the product I wanted until it came to the checkout process. Even though I selected express shipping, when I reviewed my order before placing it, it kept switching back to ground shipping. When I went back to change it again, the website lost my billing information, and I had to re-enter it. And then, once again, it switched me back to ground shipping. I went through this several times on my mobile phone, and then on my desktop until it finally accepted the express shipping. It shouldn't be that difficult.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Site could be easier to follow...such as retrieving password within the site instead of leaving and coming back. There are too many requests for the same info: e-mail address, for one.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    It would be great if the onesie was available for purchase! I know a number of people who would be interested in that product.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Nice site and great items. Need to get with the other sites offering free or discounted shipping. Free shipping is enormous to on line customers.
    easy site. nice work
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Jan 29, 2016
    I was astonished by both the rapidity of your delivery, and how well it was packaged! I ordered two items that were personalized; most catalogs take 4-6 weeks for personalized items (I know, I was in mail order business for 15 years!). I ordered on a Friday or Monday, and I had both products in 3 days! Bravo! Great and unique products, super-fast delivery . . . pat your selves on the back! I will order again!
  • Jan 2, 2016
    So far so good I am a long-time subscriber to the paper.
    Jan 21, 2016
  • Dec 30, 2015
    There were a lot more art posters advertised in the news paper. The web site has very few.
    Jan 22, 2016
    The colors on one of the prints are slightly different from what I saw on the website. But I know that is to be expected.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Feb 2, 2016
    It was during Christmas but it was slow getting here.
  • Nov 29, 2015