The North Face Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

The North Face Reviews

12/16/2017
The North Face Ratings and User Reviews. The North Face is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 460 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2017.
The North Face provides an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment and footwear. Offering the most technically advanced products on the market, The North Face is the choice of the world's most accomplished outdoor athletes and explorers.
Circle of Excellence - The North Face

2016 Winner

The North Face Rating

More About The North Face

Recent Reviews for The North Face

• Dec 16, 2017
    good quality, shipping is on time as promised
  • Dec 16, 2017
    My adult son loves the comfort of these shoes, and the fact that they are waterproof.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    I find the site easy to navigate and purchase from. I don't own any The North Face myself but my children and grandchildren are lovers of the brand. I hope to own a fleece item soon.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    Thank you for making ski pants in "short" !!
  • Dec 16, 2017
    At this time just satisfied that there were no shipping charges ....
  • Dec 16, 2017
    I haven't received the product yet, but have been happy with other North Face products.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    I love North Face. This the 6th coat i have purchased. I have many other North Face it ms of clothing.
  • Dec 06, 2017
    Dec 16, 2017
    I bought these boots for my daughter so she could comply with the requirements of a new job, and be comfortable while doing so; instead, regardless of the additional, preventative measures she took (loosely wrapping her feet in plastic wrap over two pairs of socks) to protect her feet, these boots provided absolutely none of the protection advertised on your website, They are not waterproof/weather resistant, AT ALL. They are not skid proof, skid resistant, and certainly do not provide any type of foot/ankle support so for your company to market these boots to hikers should be a crime.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    Won't know how satisfied I will be until I receive the items ordered and I can check out the actual product for quality and fit.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    North Face has wonderful products, however purchasing online is a disaster. The site has long delays, requires doing everything multiple times to make a successful purchase and is ill equipped to handle gifts where more than one item needs to be wrapped together and sent to the same address. I will never make an online purchase from The North Face again. I had the same issues last year, and, if anything, it has gotten worse. It is a shame as I like your products, but do most of my shopping online. This is just too hard. I was going to buy other gifts from you but decided to go somewhere else as the experience was so awful. I'm frustrated and you lost business.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    TNF doens't carry slim fit and i love to TNF brand and would like to slim fits that i can wear. Being from India i m very skinny guy and don't find any many slim fits or XS fits . I know it's hard to cater to everyone but would be great if they could carry slim fits.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    Overall good experience but had to refresh page everytime I looked at a different color for the clothing.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    Personally the shopping experience on this branded website is not exciting at all. I have purchased from here several times and have never seen a membership program or either a discounted price like the other websites provide for the same exact items. I would like to purchase from here but I might seek other alternative websites to purchase some of these north face products.
    Since Trump has become President i have money to buy from Northface
  • Dec 04, 2017
    I think the North Face brand and products are of very good quality, I just think your items are overpriced.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Dec 16, 2017
    The failure of having the size wanted forced to purchase different items.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    Wish there were some discounts.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    I really like that they have free shipping and returns and there is no minimum.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    I love north face merchandise
    North face is the best