The PajamaGram Company Reviews

04/24/2015
The PajamaGram Company Ratings and User Reviews. The PajamaGram Company is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 1053 reviews. Last rated on 04/24/2015.
�

Recent Reviews for The PajamaGram Company

• Apr 24, 2015
    The best gift to give
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Excited to give the gift to my wife for our first mother's day :)
  • Apr 22, 2015
    The pajamas from this company are of highest quality!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I can't express how annoying your popups are. Really painful. Stop trying to sell me something else and just let me order the darn product. Your prices seem high. I certainly hope it's reflected in the quality of the product. $12.99 for standard shipping. That's just ridiculous for one pair of pajamas.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Love the PJs , but wish there would be special offers or discounts on shipping. I tried to order through Amazon for free shipping, but wasn't able to personalize. None of the promo codes worked.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Pajama Grams! My hubby surprised me with some 5 years ago when we got married and I'm hooked! I have a 3yr old daughter, a 2 yr old daughter, and just had twin sons on 1/22/2015! Our twins just got released from the Joe DiMaggio NICU and we can wait to get the "Fatigued" family set to take our first family pics!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I think it's an awesome gift
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Good selection. easy to purchase
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Need to be able to get a robe that is larger than the size of the pajamas
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I wish you had a larger selection of full length robes and night gowns. I would buy more often if you did.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    It is a great resource. My wife loves your products, and they are items that can readily be found in our local major stores. And, your products are well made and use good materials.
    Absolutely great products!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Been very satisfied but would like to see a coupon or two available.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Too much money for too little product.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Love doing business with PajamaGram. Great quality and selection.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    My daughter is a PJ Addict, and I always find something unique here.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Pajamagram service is always top rate and their products are of high quality.
    Apr 19, 2015
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Stock levels were quite low. Many items of interest were not available in the size I needed; some I gambled at the next larger size. Seems a bit early for Mother's Day orders to have completely decimated your stock, but maybe Easter drained your supplies. Might have to return some items if they are just too large to be serviceable.
    Apr 18, 2015
    Sizing on slippers was way off - not sure what shape foot they designed for. And an extra garment not ordered showed up in the box with the others, so now I have to return something I didn't pay for. But as for the pajamas themselves - Wonderful! I've always thought the whole hoody-footy thing looked silly, but the new pajanchos are extremely practical, very soft, and look good enough to wear in public (like a traditional hoody) even though they are really pajamas. Very naughty! Nice design. Overall, I now have a very happy wife. Therefore, I am a very happy customer.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    Wife loves her nightshirt...
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I can't wait to get my new pajama's! I work from home and tend to stay in my pajamas way too long, so I need good quality and comfortable lounge wear.
    Apr 22, 2015