The PajamaGram Company Reviews

10/19/2014
The PajamaGram Company Ratings and User Reviews. The PajamaGram Company is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 355 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2014.
�
Circle of Excellence - The PajamaGram Company

2003 Winner

The PajamaGram Company Rating

More About The PajamaGram Company

Recent Reviews for The PajamaGram Company

• Oct 19, 2014
    Ordered same pj's last year and my daughter said they have been a favorite so I ordered bigger size.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    It will be a better merchant if they offer petite sizes! Discount coupons will attack me more to buy again.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Good quality merchandise but definitely overpriced.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I was not prepared for the shipping rate as TOTAL indicated NO SHIPPING CHARGES. Once I completed information to order was when the shipping charge was revealed. Considering this is for Christmas there was no hurry but no way to postpone to save money. Backed out of order but e-mail sent asked "what happened?. I returned to your web site and went ahead to complete order (late now and I am tired) Praying pajamas are as shown.+ I am spoiled by Amazon's "Prime" shipping. Pajamas were expensive (fixed income seniors) so not pleased with shipping SURPRISE! I pray pajamas are as shown. Hope this helps. The FULL amount of order should be indicated before requiring ANY personal information.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    This makes me never want to shop here again! I should have a choice to take the the survey!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Love this concept and love your products; have used them for years and they are the best gifts! However, your prices have become almost impossible for me to continue using your company. I think you are pricing yourself out of a market that could otherwise be extremely successful and lucrative for you. It's too bad, because you really have had a great thing going for a while.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I like the company great idea.. prices are kinda high but I guess its worth it to make a special girl happy.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I like to give my Grandkids Christmas Pajamas for Halloween. The selection was perfect.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I am sorry that I did not place my order sooner-the PJ's that I had originally picked were no longer available in the sizes that I needed
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Having free shipping would have been nice considering that I spent >$400 on PAJAMAS!! Most importantly, I was not in a hurry to receive the merchandise, therefore, however it ships is fine with me. I often reluctantly pay for shipping, having to pay for shipping is very much a consideration as to whether or not I will order merchandise. The only reason I will pay for shipping on this order is due to the customization involved.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I bought these family Christmas pajamas last year and they were such a hit with my daughter and her family. I had to buy them again!! Love them!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Love the variety and range in sizes
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Great product, high shipping costs
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I think that when your purchase is over $100.00 shipping should be free. If I didn;t want to surprise my daughter and her family with these special xmas pj's I would not have ordered them. This will probably be a one time purchase with this company. The prices are higher than the dept. stores. I hope the quality matches the price.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    The quality of the wrap that I ordered is great! Everyone that I send it to just raves about it. I am a satisfied customer and will order again when neededing a gift. Thanks!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    For the amount of money I spent shipping should be free
  • Oct 16, 2014
    It was a very good experience. Lots of choices and easy to use site.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    order for wife and she always love the pajamas
    Oct 18, 2014
    always buy stuff for wife and she loves everything i get for her
  • Oct 7, 2014
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Shipping is high.
    Oct 17, 2014
    The recipient was pleased with her gift, said the pajama's were 'very soft'. Ordering was easy. Shipping costs are high, and delivery should be quicker given the costs.