The PajamaGram Company Reviews

10/24/2014
The PajamaGram Company Ratings and User Reviews. The PajamaGram Company is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 396 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - The PajamaGram Company

2003 Winner

The PajamaGram Company Rating

More About The PajamaGram Company

Recent Reviews for The PajamaGram Company

quality products, always dependable
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Have been pleased with the quality of the pajamas. Really like the packaging. On-line service was very good.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Quality gifts and convenient to order. Returning customer.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    We order PajamGrams every year for our family for Christmas. There was a problem last year where the postal service took the package to the wrong address, twice (it was not PajamGram's fault), so we asked for a refund since the pj's did not arrive by Christmas. They gladly refunded our money. I would suggest some shipping concessions when purchasing large amounts. When you spend almost 300 dollars on pj's most company's would provide a shipping discount.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    makes for adorable family Christmas photos
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Love the family xmas jammies! making it a tradition! need more sets available please!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    More stark color availability would be nice.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Nice Clothing and easy to order
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I got annoyed by the upselling as I tried to check out.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I have no comments at this time as I am a first time buyer.
    I love your pj
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I purchase christmas pajamas for our boys every year. Now that they are teenagers it is harder to find ones that they will actually wear after Christmas. I purchased the shorts, in red, last year and they loved how soft they were and are still wearing them. That is why I cam back to Pajamagram again this year.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Shipping too costly, but What choice do I have?
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Cutest pajamas for the whole family that I've seen in a long time! Especially the maternity/nursing line. Those are so hard to find and impossible to find any that I liked this well to buy for my sister after the birth of her first child. Thank you!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Awesome pajamas, make for great family pictures and good memories. Prices are a little high.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Hope thay fit
    She loved them
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Oct 13, 2014
    Great product delivered in a timely manner. Thank you.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I found it easy and fast to find exactly what I wanted. I followed your path quickly and easily to check out and the price was in line with the average cost is of what I bought.
    Oct 13, 2014
    It is the easiest website I have used to order efficiently and quickly. It's an excellent website. I found what I wanted quickly and purchasing was extremely easy. However the size I ordered was wrong. I returned it over a week ago and have not even heard if they have received it. I would like to know if they received it. Otherwise I was completely satisfied with everything. Thank you.