The PajamaGram Company Reviews

07/11/2014
The PajamaGram Company Ratings and User Reviews. The PajamaGram Company is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 609 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - The PajamaGram Company

2003 Winner

The PajamaGram Company Rating

More About The PajamaGram Company

Recent Reviews for The PajamaGram Company

• May 17, 2014
    I am concerned about sizing and hope you will easily exchange, if necessary.This is a gift.
  • May 17, 2014
    Love the hat box I got yrs ago so thought I would order again....
  • May 16, 2014
    purchase is fine, but shipping is quite expensive.
  • May 8, 2014
    May 17, 2014
    Very pleased with your company but will make every effort to avoid using UPS whenever possible!
  • May 7, 2014
    Love the products and the fact that your return/exchange program works very smoothly!
    My mom loved the gift!
  • May 7, 2014
    Shipping seamed very expensive. Because of that I was unable to order any extra items that I would have liked to.
  • May 6, 2014
    Shipping is outrageous. I hope the quality is there.
    May 17, 2014
    $20 shipping is outrageous. For on time shipping.
    May 15, 2014
    ORDERED THE ITEM BUT DID NOT WANT TO PAY THE EXTRA TO GUARENTEE ARRIVAL BY MOTHERS DAY. THE PACKAGE STILL ARRIVED IN TIME. THAT MENT ALOT
  • May 6, 2014
    ive always like the selections that you offer for any occasion
  • May 4, 2014
    I am so excited to give my mom a robe from PajamaGram. She lives out of town so it was so simple to go on-line and place an order.
  • May 4, 2014
    I have used them in the past. I thought I was a vip member but have not used it in a while.
    May 18, 2014
    I would have preferred to have the option to have it shipped with the post office. Also the size I would have preferred was not available and the product still might have to be returned
  • May 3, 2014
    You need more nightgown options for older women. Only other nightgown I liked was not available in size needed and it would have been my first choice. Maybe some more affordable items. The concept is great but the prices and age appropriate choices are limited.
  • May 2, 2014
    Nice product targeted for specific events ... Nice
    May 17, 2014
    Items are a bit pricy but decent quality. Shipping seems high, but not abnormal. It seems a drop ship company could cut the pricing because they have less overhead.
  • Apr 30, 2014
    More sleeveless options for summer would be nice especially in blues, purples or even green. Really tired of all the pink (except deep pink)!
  • Apr 30, 2014
    Love it...great products
  • Apr 29, 2014
    I hope the products are as nice as presented. I will ask the gift recipient if they are a quality product. She is a first-time pregnant woman and is receiving two nursing pajamas.
    May 16, 2014
    I bought this as a gift for my pregnant daughter-in-law who lives in another state. I was told the packaging was extremely damaged and the fabric gift bags inside were filthy and unusable. For the cost of this gift and the shipping cost, I expected that it would arrive in perfect condition and be a gift I could be proud of. Instead, it was an embarressment to me and your company. There are lots of companies who sell pajamas and I choose yours because of its reputation. I will not make that mistake again!
  • Apr 25, 2014
    Cute items--shipping is pricey but I like the idea of the personalized message and the bag.