The PajamaGram Company Reviews

07/27/2015
The PajamaGram Company Ratings and User Reviews. The PajamaGram Company is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 286 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - The PajamaGram Company

2003 Winner

The PajamaGram Company Rating

More About The PajamaGram Company

Recent Reviews for The PajamaGram Company

• Jul 15, 2015
    I love the selections, prices are fair and the packaging is beauiful!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I like your quality products - also when I've called customer service in past (one or two times) - they were extremely courteous and helpful.
    very nice pj,s
  • Jul 13, 2015
    The PajamaGram Company is fine, but it is way too expensive. They have a cute idea and I bought pajamas for a friend and a matching pajama for her dog.But they are on sale. Personalizing cost $16.99 for each piece. Give me a brake. Ordinarily I would not buy from the company, but the sale is ok.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Would LOVE it and shop more if you offered FREE SHIPPING.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Shipping charges will be the reason I do not purchase from there again.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    The PajamaGram Company is great!
  • Jul 12, 2015
    It was more difficult finding pajamas in my size this time...only one sale item fit!!! I love pajamagram and always share my catelog and recommend them to friends, in addition, I always order my sister and niece flannel pajamas for Christmas...
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Quality is great but for the price I pay I think it should be FREE shipping. You advertise in your catalog Christmas in July but ALL of the items are OUT OF STOCK.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    PajamaGram's PJ's are comfortable I've never had a problem with the quality for myself and as gifts that I have sent; however, shipping charges are a bit high. They never seem to offer any types of "promotions" on shipping costs i.e. $5 flat rate, etc.
    1st time ordering, cant wait to get our CozyPods
    Survey is too intrusive
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Ive order many times for my kids the love them
  • Jul 7, 2015
    The selection was awesome - I was looking for a gift for 75+ mom - found the perfect item(s)! Thank you !
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Very nice products
  • Jun 29, 2015
    The most pleasant clothing ordering I have ever had! Fit is great and the quality of the fabric and workmanship is top shelf!
    Jul 14, 2015
    This company is the single successful mail order company that I have ever dealt with!!! Quality of fabric is excellent, washability and durability is excellent and fit is perfect!!! Not to mention that you can count on their efficiency. So happy to have found this company!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I liked the fashion for maternity
    Jul 10, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jul 10, 2015
    Pajamas were too expensive. I only bought them because I received a gift card for Mothers' Day.