The PajamaGram Company Reviews

07/06/2015
The PajamaGram Company Ratings and User Reviews. The PajamaGram Company is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 310 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - The PajamaGram Company

2003 Winner

The PajamaGram Company Rating

More About The PajamaGram Company

Recent Reviews for The PajamaGram Company

• Jun 12, 2015
    I have ordered from you before and am pleased with your product. I wish that you had more sizes in some of your product.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I will reserve my comments until I receive my first order.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    great site great idea shipping too high; may decide not to order again
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Love the product
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Prior purchases have been good quality.
    Jun 13, 2015
    Pajama products are great.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    They are the perfect gift with just the right enclosing and sending options to put it over-the-top!
    Jun 14, 2015
  • Jun 7, 2015
    The oh so soft pajamas are the only pajamas I ever wear...I have told all of my friends about them. They are so comfortable and soft.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I was disappointed in the wording to sign up for the free shipping with a purchase over $200. I was under the impression that it would also apply to my current purchase and not just future purchases. I spent a lot of money with you and other sites would have given me free shipping with this large purchases. I am disappointed that I had to pay for shipping today.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    The two items I had as gifts were excellent.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Great Stuff! Keep it coming!
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Love the gear, wish pirces were lower!
  • Jun 3, 2015
    NEEDED A LARGER CLEARER PICTURE OF THE ITEMS. ADDITIONAL VIEWS WOULD BE HELPFUL
    Jun 8, 2015
    It was good. However it would have been better if there were additional photos/views of the product
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I was looking for a gift for my mother. It would be nice if there was a way to separate the PJs into a mother category or a non short/riskay category.
    Jun 8, 2015
    The order I had placed was fora friend's birthday. I knew that I didn't place it early enough for regular shipping, but continued to use that method. That being said, the product got there days before the ETA! Wonderful, I will be shopping with you again.
  • May 31, 2015
    This is the second or third purchase that I have made with the Pajama Gram site. I find it easy to access, the selection and quality of the products is very good, and we have been very satisfied in the past. This beats gong from Mall to mall or shop to shop and still not getting what I want. I like the product and I have enjoyed doing business here.
    Jun 6, 2015
  • May 31, 2015
    It's first time I am ordering from this company
  • May 28, 2015
    Purchased from you on two other occasions and recipients were very satisfied.
    Jun 7, 2015
    I purchased a gift for a friend.. She was thrilled with everything. This is the third friend who has thoroughly enjoyed receiving a pajama gram.
  • May 11, 2015
    love all the options and ideas with PajamaGram!!
    Jun 2, 2015
    I got these as a mothers day present for my mom. I have never seen any of your items before. She loved them so much and i went to her house to see what they were like. the material was so soft! my mom said that she has never had a pair of pajamas so comfortable before. This is the place she wants her next pair of pajamas from! Eventually I want to get myself some and my kids and probably will order again at christmas!! thanks for making a high quality gift!!