The PajamaGram Company Reviews

03/29/2015
The PajamaGram Company Ratings and User Reviews. The PajamaGram Company is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1499 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - The PajamaGram Company

2003 Winner

The PajamaGram Company Rating

More About The PajamaGram Company

Recent Reviews for The PajamaGram Company

• Mar 13, 2015
    gift size that i preferred was not available
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Your advertisements "stuck," as recalling your radio announcer's voice is what allowed me to search the web for your site to buy our gifts. I look forward to seeing the quality of the items, as $50 is more than I am accustomed to paying for adult pajamas. The level of quality will impact whether I purchase again.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I like PajamaGram. The pajamas are comfortable, well-made, wash very nicelly. They last a long time, and your company has a variety for all kinds of weather. Very pleaed with the product.
    Great service and quality
  • Mar 11, 2015
    You have great products if you can afford to splurge... Not enough to choose from.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    The fluffy pajama gram is too warm and gets overheated. I am ordering a lighter one this time.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Always happy with their products and service.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Pajamagram is AMAZING! I cried when I last received my melodious pajamas because they were the most beautiful things I had ever seen. My friends LOVED them, and of course, so did I. I will forever buy all of my pajamas from Pajamagram...not LLBean or any of those other stores that THINK they can sell pajamas, but just make old polyester ones that don't last more that 2 minutes without a thread or string coming out of them. My dog even loved them!! So did my husband, Jim Bob, who cried out, "Ho Ho Ho! What merry old hearts!!" and then he cried. Just his natural manner, of course. Finally, as Carson Richfield Morrisson Jo-Bum Cocker-Spaniel Gerry Steen said: "Pajamas are the only things in life, and the only things you will ever need to know." Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! -Calliopia Malena Jesyca Bluntfield Gluckman
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I was given pajama's from your company as a Christmas gift, from my boyfriend. I was very pleased as was he in how they fit and felt, both were perfect! He gave me the catalog he received via mail. I browsed through and shared with my daughter, she showed such interest in the night shirt with name on back so I ordered it for her birthday .
  • Mar 9, 2015
    As I have said before. I think your prices are a bit high and then to have to pay for shipping is outrageous. If three of us were not chipping in on this gift I would not have ordered from PJgram. To many questions that MUST be answered on your checkout.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Their products are stylish and made with quality. Packaging is quite cheerful.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Mar 14, 2015
    More expensive than I hoped, but the recipient loved the gift!!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Mar 12, 2015
    The size L men's shirt is huge and disproportionate to the pants size. Fits more like an XL or XXL. Do not feel that you get what you pay for. Seems lower quality than expected.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Looking forward to how the product measures up.
    Mar 9, 2015
    The product was good. Just a little too warm for a Southern California climate. The same hoodie-footie jammie in cotton would be great. Maybe add snaps in back to be able to use the restroom without fully undressing would be nice too. :))
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I'm looking forward to my order fro my wife. I hope the size is accurate on your site on how it relates to woman's bodies.
    Mar 13, 2015
    My wife loves her PJ's. Going to buy more but wished they were less expensive
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Purchased matching PJ's for entire family...kids & grandkids...well received...!
    Mar 13, 2015
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Some years ago I saw the 'Conversation Heart Pajama' on PajamaGram. It really caught my eye and I thought about purchasing it. I spent too much time thinking about it that before I was able to take any action it was all sold out. I was sooo bummed! I made a promise to myself that if PajamaGram ever bought back the "Conversation Heart Pajama', I was going to purchase it. And so here I am purchasing it. The site said it was the last one available. Hope I made it in the nick of time!
    Mar 10, 2015
    I was interested in possibly getting another "heart conversation'' pajama after valentines but I wasn't able to pull up the item.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Mar 9, 2015
    Returned original item for an exchange. It has been a month and have not received the new item.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Very satisfied with the shopping experience
    Mar 12, 2015