The PajamaGram Company Reviews

02/06/2016
The PajamaGram Company Ratings and User Reviews. The PajamaGram Company is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 6635 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - The PajamaGram Company

2003 Winner

The PajamaGram Company Rating

More About The PajamaGram Company

Recent Reviews for The PajamaGram Company

• Feb 5, 2016
    I have ordered from them in the past and have been happy with the products.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    The BEST pajamas for the Entire family ! my older children love them and I have even ordered for their pets ! Best Quality anywhere. I do wish I would receive discounts and promo's , sadly I haven't. I still order becauseyour customer service is as wonderful as your pajamas! Thank you
    ORDERING WAS EASY
    I don't know yet
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I thought the ad name was to provide discount?
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I would oder more often perhaps once a year even, but the only reason I don't is your high delivery cost. If you notice my order has a free delivery coupon. Your prices are high enough don't try to get extra on the delivery. It is like you go to a luxury hotel and you pay $400 the night, and then they charge you $5 for a tiny bottle of water. Bad business practice. Learn from it.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    It's a nice alternative to driving around in search of a Valentine's Day gift.
    Great, all around!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I have not yet received the product ordered. A suggestion for more accurate survey answers could be to send the survey after the item delivery had been confirmed. At this time I cannot give an accurate comment on the company.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    My original choice I was unable to choose because it was out of stock
  • Feb 4, 2016
    when there is a problem they have the best customer service I have dealt with ever
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Overall experience with Pajamagram was satisfactory.
    first ordered for Christmas gift , very satisfied
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I love the pajamas & the live chat is very helpful.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Great Jammie's very well made love how soft they are!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I have bought before, Wife liked it time for something new this year.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I am expecting history making delivery and quality to last a lifetime. I love the online application from what I have seen and had an opportunity to experience from afar BUT it'a all about gettin' my hands on the merchandise to REALLY get a feel of the potential quality of materials used in the DNA of prodicy line. I am anticipating 🚀 quality craftsman ship ... I HOPE to return in the very near future ... Just sayin' it better be a PERFECT fit ... A one in a Universe kinda' fit. In advance, thank you!!!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    i cant wait to see her in the pajamas i got her!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    it was what I was looking for.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    I ordered over $500 worth gifts at Christmas and had to make a couple exchanges but no return label is provided with return shipping paid the way most of my online sites offer.. I had to pay the shipping cost for the returns. This was done right after Christmas but at mid-Jan.i still have not received my exchange items- one to me and the other mailed directly to the gift recipient different from my address. I am now ordering another replacement for another gift (she had to choose what she wanted to exchange for) and am surprised I got no coupon or discount for a Christmas item after Christmas.
    Feb 4, 2016
    On my first order from Pajamagram (over $500), the main pair of pajamas for my grandson did not come in the order; I panicked because he was the main reason I had ordered all the pajamas for Christmas and I thought there was not enough time to get them by Christmas Eve. I called Customer Service and she looked at my order, saw they had been ordered and paid for, so she executed a rush order to get them to me in time. I was thrilled when they arrived in time! Some of the pajamas had to be returned for a different size and it was over a month before those exchanges took place and consequently there was not the size needed for one pair. 😟