The PajamaGram Company Reviews

05/04/2015
The PajamaGram Company Ratings and User Reviews. The PajamaGram Company is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 992 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - The PajamaGram Company

2003 Winner

The PajamaGram Company Rating

More About The PajamaGram Company

Recent Reviews for The PajamaGram Company

• Apr 25, 2015
    I've always loved your fleece pajama sets that had the short (top of hip), long-sleeves pajama tops and I didn't see any of those this time. They actually fit me the best and I can buy a 1X instead of 2x, as I had to do this time because I'm unsure of the fit for these new ones. Even though we are heading into summer I believe those types of pajama sets still work well.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    you need more nightgowns, particularly like the polka dot one that goes to the floor
    I love your pajamas
  • Apr 24, 2015
    The best gift to give
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Excited to give the gift to my wife for our first mother's day :)
  • Apr 22, 2015
    The pajamas from this company are of highest quality!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I can't express how annoying your popups are. Really painful. Stop trying to sell me something else and just let me order the darn product. Your prices seem high. I certainly hope it's reflected in the quality of the product. $12.99 for standard shipping. That's just ridiculous for one pair of pajamas.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Love the PJs , but wish there would be special offers or discounts on shipping. I tried to order through Amazon for free shipping, but wasn't able to personalize. None of the promo codes worked.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Pajama Grams! My hubby surprised me with some 5 years ago when we got married and I'm hooked! I have a 3yr old daughter, a 2 yr old daughter, and just had twin sons on 1/22/2015! Our twins just got released from the Joe DiMaggio NICU and we can wait to get the "Fatigued" family set to take our first family pics!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Need to be able to get a robe that is larger than the size of the pajamas
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I wish you had a larger selection of full length robes and night gowns. I would buy more often if you did.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    It is a great resource. My wife loves your products, and they are items that can readily be found in our local major stores. And, your products are well made and use good materials.
    Absolutely great products!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Been very satisfied but would like to see a coupon or two available.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Pajamagram service is always top rate and their products are of high quality.
    Apr 19, 2015
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    Wife loves her nightshirt...
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I can't wait to get my new pajama's! I work from home and tend to stay in my pajamas way too long, so I need good quality and comfortable lounge wear.
    Apr 22, 2015