The PajamaGram Company Reviews

04/24/2015
The PajamaGram Company Ratings and User Reviews. The PajamaGram Company is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 1059 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - The PajamaGram Company

2003 Winner

The PajamaGram Company Rating

More About The PajamaGram Company

Recent Reviews for The PajamaGram Company

• Mar 28, 2015
    Love this company! Great gift for the gals.... I even have the men night shirt.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Love your products and my wife loves them even more.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Easy to use website.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Nice quality products with many colors to choose from!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I have made several purchases from your COMPANY, AND HAVE BEEN MORE THAN HAPPY EACH TIME. I WILL ABSOLUTELY BE MAKING FUTURE ORDERS.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Very Pleased with your bussiness
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I Love it!! the quality is excellent! the prices and special deals are wonderful. I have purchased gifts 4 times and am very pleased with what I have heard and seen of the quality and the time it took to ship.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Different and charming way to show you care
  • Mar 22, 2015
    It's unacceptable that your website is broken on Google Chrome. Links won't work, trying to navigate is frustrating, and you nearly lost my business. My daughter suggested that I open up your website in Internet Explorer, and then your website finally worked. In 2015, I expect large companies to understand the importance of browser compatibility and to take the function of their websites seriously. While Internet Explorer was once the juggernaut of the web browsers ten years ago, it is now outdated. Please update your website so that it works on Google Chrome.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I wish you had more opitions for short people like me!
    cute and variety
  • Mar 22, 2015
    My sisters & I have gotten and given PajamaGrams over the years - it's a great concept and a great experience. This was the first time I ordered for myself. Clearly, we like them. I've been disappointed in their long-term wear... A couple of my 5-7 year old gowns are showing serious wear and fading issues. There are other brands I've bought that wear better over the long term.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Outstanding quality of merchandise. Great service. However, shipping is much too high.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    hardly any size 2x were available: frustrating, not much detail on type of fabric either
  • Mar 21, 2015
    I really like your products.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Haven't gotten product yet but it was very easy
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I had received pajamgram gifts in the past and loved them.
    Mar 21, 2015
    My girlfriend was so happy with her birthday gift. She had not heard of your company before and she plans on using you to send gifts to other people.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I love your high quality!
    Mar 24, 2015
    Always top-quality products!
  • Mar 6, 2015
    I love PajamaGram!
    Mar 23, 2015
    I have purchased or received as a gift multiple pairs of pajamas from this company. Every time I am thrilled with the product! I love my pajamagram pajamas!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Great selection. Love the packaging. The true test will be if the gift recipient likes her pajamas & if they're delivered on time.
    Mar 22, 2015