The Parts Biz Reviews

01/16/2017
The Parts Biz Ratings and User Reviews. The Parts Biz is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 418 reviews. Last rated on 01/16/2017.

The Parts Biz Rating

More About The Parts Biz

Recent Reviews for The Parts Biz

• Jan 16, 2017
    I hate computers
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Easy to research items and easy to pay.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    too much bull and surveys
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I was quite impressed. I have not found the vacuum bags I needed until now.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Very easy website to use, found the part I needed quickly. Prices are excellent and shipping charges are very reasonable.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    i wish you had the other filter too.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    It was an easy search, the prices are terrific and when in need I will be back... but if something happens and it isn't cleared up, I will definitely be in touch. Word of mouth is the best advertiser.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I have been looking for this item for quite some time Partsbiz got it in stock and easy to order
  • Jan 12, 2017
    This was a great place to buy my products for my small business. I will come back for more stuff
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Did not like that there is no phone #. Also, did not like the Fed Ex price for shipping and there was no place to pick UPS, which is generally about half that price. Would not have minded waiting a bit longer for the lower shipping rate, but apparently there was no other option. It said pick your shippin, but did not give any other options, so not happy about that. Also, there was no promo code available for buying these items either. There really is not any customer service and do not send me any magazines. We will not read them anyway. They will go in the garbage. I do not want anything else. I would have been happy with UPS shipping rate. or a lower rate of shipping.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    webside shall made simple easy look
    Great site, found the parts I need at 1/3 the price
  • Jan 4, 2017
    I thank the agent of Braun for this site, to save me money
    Jan 16, 2017
    The selection for the type of item I needed was good, as well as the price. The problem is using the fed-Ex/ USPS for the shipping. It is so slow, and takes about 2 days longer then just Fed-Ex. The tracking is not up to date, either.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Only place to find what l needed
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Jan 1, 2017
    I found the website very beneficial
    Very satisfied
  • Dec 30, 2016
    the cost of my purchase was very reasonable. Hope to order again from this vendor...RRG
  • Dec 29, 2016
    I found the site by putting in my part number in Google. The Parts Biz had the lowest price for my part and that is how I stumbled on the website. Very easy to order and hopefully I won't have to wait too much longer for my part. Shipping prices were a little pricey, but I understand. Happy that I found The Parts Biz!
    Jan 16, 2017
  • Dec 28, 2016
    This is the only company that lists the item I ordered
    Jan 15, 2017
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Jan 13, 2017
    Easy to use, customer friendly.
  • Dec 23, 2016
    Jan 15, 2017
    Had delivery problem - sent via USPS & showed as undeliverable on your end when local weather prevented the delivery of the package. Must have been some confusion with the tracking update. Finally received my parts.