The Perfume Spot Reviews

09/15/2014
The Perfume Spot Ratings and User Reviews. The Perfume Spot is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 943 reviews. Last rated on 09/14/2014.
Circle of Excellence - The Perfume Spot

2013 Platinum

The Perfume Spot Rating

More About The Perfume Spot

Recent Reviews for The Perfume Spot

• Sep 14, 2014
    I could answer this better if you waited until after I received the product.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    This is my first purchase with The Perfume Spot. I love the prices with the discount. I would have had to pay alot more at a department store. I also found an old perfume that was discontinued. Since the prices were so great (even without the disount), I ordered 3 of my favorites. The shipping ended up being free with made the overall experience even better. I cant wait to recieve my perfumes. If all goes great, I will be ordering from them all the time.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I find that your prices are amazing compared to retail and other web sits. Thank you Perfume Spot.
    Lot of variety
    Fast and easy
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Good prices and easy checkout. Will be back!
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I really love this website. However, the search function was frustrating. I was trying to find bath powders and could not get any to come up. It keep taking me back to perfumes only. If not in stock, I would like it to display this information and not pull up something else.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    This site is perfect for the busy person. It displays the product, size, cost and shipping quickly and accurately. I will definitely come back to purchase more.
    Easy to order product
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I Wished I known About bizrate sooner.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Good site , great prices and authentic perfume
  • Sep 13, 2014
    No comment yet. First time buyer
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I was looking for good pricing for the product selected and was satisfied.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    it would have been nice to know shipping before going into PAYPAL
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Sep 13, 2014
    The order was very easy to place on the web site, the prices were very very good, my order was received in a very short amount time & I would order from them again.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I have used the Perfume Spot before and was pleased with the service and product.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Really nice people to buy from,prices are good and product excellent.
    Sep 14, 2014
    yPerfumeSpot is a great company to do business with,good products,service and prices.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Good and reliable company, Sale prices are great.
    Sep 13, 2014
  • Aug 28, 2014
  • Aug 23, 2014
    This is the first time I have shopped at the perfume spot, but you can be assured I will shop again.
    Sep 14, 2014
    Overall my purchase well what I expected but I received a coupon with my order that does not have a coupon number so it's like I got no perks for ordering through ThePerfumeSpot.