The Perfume Spot Reviews

08/26/2014
The Perfume Spot Ratings and User Reviews. The Perfume Spot is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 885 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - The Perfume Spot

2013 Platinum

The Perfume Spot Rating

More About The Perfume Spot

Recent Reviews for The Perfume Spot

• Aug 21, 2014
    Searched many places to find this particular product. Was very happy to find it and that you continue to carry it. Please don't let them discontinue this item. Have tried the other versions of White Diamonds but like this one the best. I get many compliments when I use this
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Excellent selection, great descriptions, and easy to use site.
    Easily to shop
    Have to wait and see
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I bought this item for my grandson, I also make purchases for my own cologne from you. Excellent site
  • Aug 18, 2014
    .The order went really smooth and fast
    Good selection, user friendly
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Original perfume and good price
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Casual is my favorite perfume...usually buy at T.J. Maxx but they are always out of it, so decided to order.
    Aug 21, 2014
    Thanks...it's hard to find Casual.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    They had what I was looking for.
    Aug 18, 2014
    None of the perfume places had the particular Liz perfume my wife wanted but the Perfume Spot had the best price on her second choice.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I can't wear many kinds of perfume, my body rejects them and makes them smell horrible. So I'm ecstatic to find a place where I can purchase my perfume, and the bonus is I didn't have to leave the house!! Love it!!!
    Aug 19, 2014
    I love being able to purchase my perfume...I can only wear certain stuff, my body chemistry turns the best smelling stuff to awful stuff so when I find something that works I have to stick with it!!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Since I can no longer find Jessica McClintock products at Dillard's or Belk, I went on line hoping to find it here. Should've tried this long ago with the great prices and free shipping. Lucky me, because this is the only fragrance line I have ever been able to use without allergic reactions. Bettye Jessen Thrash
    Aug 19, 2014
    Jessica McClintock is the on fragrane I use and I can't find it retailed here. I was happy to find it on line and it saved me a LOT of money. Ordering was easy, shipping was free and fast, and I now have a big supply of three products in that line. See y'all again next year!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    Received everything i requested.db
  • Aug 5, 2014
    great products, great prices
    Aug 19, 2014
    exact product bought at Nordstrom but with more product at a much lower price
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I AM VERY SATISFIED ON FHE MATHOD OF PURCHASE ON YOUR COMPANY
    Aug 19, 2014
    I am very please with your service.continue with that excellent service