The Raw Diet Health Shop Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

The Raw Diet Health Shop Reviews

12/14/2017
The Raw Diet Health Shop Ratings and User Reviews. The Raw Diet Health Shop is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 15 reviews. Last rated on 12/07/2017.

The Raw Diet Health Shop Rating

More About The Raw Diet Health Shop

Not rated

Recent Reviews for The Raw Diet Health Shop

• Dec 07, 2017
    Excellent customer service. Very willing to help on giving specific informations. Did not get irritated at all by the constant questions that I had, very nice person.I was looking for the Champion 2000 220V and its electric specs (watts, hertz) in each model(country) which I had no luck on finding in the original product's company page and he called the company to provide me the information. As I am in a hurry to get the product, Matt was able to tell me which was in stock and how long will it take to arrive.
  • Dec 06, 2017
    I like the website but after putting my item in the shopping cart and then selecting "continue shopping" I couldn't figure out how to get back to my cart. So, I just put another item in the cart then deleted it. Is there a "shopping cart" button on the page somewhere that I just missed? Or do you need to add a link to the shopping cart?
  • Nov 30, 2017
    Hope it works
  • Nov 28, 2017
    We will see how the product holds up to scutiney.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Nov 26, 2017
    Just what I wanted! My son recommended this product to me and I have been happy since I have taken it plus it tastes good
  • Nov 17, 2017
    They have products I cannot easily find at other stores at very competitive prices.
  • Nov 12, 2017
    I love the price
  • Nov 06, 2017
    Nov 08, 2017
    I've used this Waiora NCD product for years and always purchased it from my chiropractor. I recently moved away and wondered how I was going to get this product. I was surprised and pleased to find it on The Raw Diet! It's the same great product! Thank you!
  • Nov 02, 2017
    Nov 05, 2017
    I had questions for the seller. He responded quickly and took care of all my questions.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Nov 01, 2017
    Product as expected! Will do business with this vendor A+++
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Nov 01, 2017
    Arrived promptly and in excellent condition
  • Oct 12, 2017
    I purchased my colonic board in 2016 and needed to replace the hose. Thank you for making it easy. I'm a health coach and CHT and recommend your products to my clients on a regular basis.
    Oct 26, 2017
    This order was to replace plastic hosing for colonic bed which had been purchased on Amazon. It took no less than 6 mos. for me to keep working on this search and finally figure out the process. In other words - go to the website and search there, then figure out how to order. Waaaaay to complicated for something that needs to be replaced on a fairly regular basis - for major health reasons. I do not appreciate having to waste precious time needed in other areas of my life to figure this simple thing out.
  • Oct 25, 2017
    at the moment ok
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Wow! I called this merchant on a Sunday night to ask a question & not only did someone answer, but I actually got the owner of the business, who answered my question & assured me he would ship my order out first thing in the morning!
    Sep 24, 2017
    Thank you! This has not only helped me feel my best, but also customer service was amazing! I was feeling terrible & contacted to find out approximate delivery time. The actual business owner answered the call & assured me he would get my order out first thing in the morning & that it should arrive within 2 days based upon where I was located. I received it a day early & with every thing needed & it works great! Thanks again Raw Diet Health Shop for making my life better!
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Very efficient with lots of information.
    Sep 21, 2017
    This shop shares a lot of good information.