The Shelving Store Reviews

08/27/2015
The Shelving Store Ratings and User Reviews. The Shelving Store is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 08/25/2015.

The Shelving Store Rating

More About The Shelving Store

Recent Reviews for The Shelving Store

• Aug 25, 2015
    I am looking forward to receiving this shelving because it's exactly the size that I need for the space that I have available in my Utility Room.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    It's taken several attempts to make purchase. Site keep kicking me off.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Other than a cair and a sofa my entire apartment is wire shelving, including my bed. I am considering writing a blog entitled 'Chrome Living." I discoveed this just before my 3 life of Ikea. Unlike Ikea, this stuff will last a lot longer than I will and I move and redecorate at will with a rubber mallet.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    This shelf was purchased for our daughter who is off to college this fall. My son has one at his school and loved it. I wish that it would have stated the weight of the shelf instead of "heavy", but that's OK. I rather have it be sturdy than easily knocked over.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Asked for addresses too many times
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I found what I needed quickly and easily with the options for additional materials.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    The Shelving Store is great when you need a custom product, they offer quite a variety of sizes. However, if it comes to standard sizes, the prices are much higher than in HomeDepot or similar big stores (for the same product).
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 29, 2015
    Total experience was superior. We have now ordered three separate times all with the same quality product and service!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    My only semi-negative comment is the odd pricing structure. The same combination of parts can vary dramatically in price according to how you select them. Fully-configured shelving units are much cheaper than the sum of their parts, and there's also a savings if you buy Add-on units. Oddly, an "L" arrangement will cost differently depending on which shelf you declare to be the "starter" and which the add-on. Also, although there are 2, 3, 4 and 5 shelf units, there are only 4-shelf add-ons. Other add-on kits would be nice. Still--the merchandise is high-quality, and the overall price is very good. So I'm really not complaining--I'm happy for the kit discounts and playing with the various arrangements to try to get to the lowest cost is almost fun.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I liked the wide variety of shelving and accessories. Appears to be high quality.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Shipping is expensive
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    Recieved my order quickly.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Shipping and handling charges are way to high, when I have to pay almost 50% of the product price for shipping & handling.
  • May 29, 2015
    Jun 8, 2015
    I assumed casters were included but I was wrong. Just ordered casters and had 2 pay 19 dollars shipping in addition to the casters. Was not able 2 get free shipping, but got a small discount on the casters.
  • May 29, 2015
    Shelving Store had a free shipping coupon I had selected but was not authorized. Consequently, I was subsequently charged $26.16 for shipping. I tried another code for 15% that allegedly expires 12/13/2015 which was also declined. Finally, a 10% code was accepted. The only reason I went ahead with the order is because my daugher-in-law is already expecting it as a gift.
  • May 25, 2015
    Jun 2, 2015
    I have already recommend buying from this vendor. Several people have purchased items and are pleased with their purchase.