The Shelving Store Reviews

09/29/2016
The Shelving Store Ratings and User Reviews. The Shelving Store is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 9 reviews. Last rated on 09/23/2016.

The Shelving Store Rating

More About The Shelving Store

Recent Reviews for The Shelving Store

• Sep 23, 2016
    Your shipping rates seem to be pretty steep. Ordered $150 of product and shipping added another $50. 33% seems like too much. I ordered from this site because it had the product I was looking for and could not find it available from a different site. If I were ordering more standard shelving, I would certainly check other online retailers to see if the total order cost would be less.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Was alittle disappointed with the inquiry on the telephone. The person who I asked questions of kept referring Me to return to the web site for specific answers instead of looking them up on their own. Was not overly sure of dimensions of product and boxing and needed specific measurements Had to hope the info given was correct
  • Sep 21, 2016
    Quite literally, this is where I look when I need to buy shelving. Because I use this site for work purposes, I don't spend time looking through the other sections of your inventory. It does seem as if there's never a sale on the very basic shelving that is what I usually need.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I priced around for the best price for the same shelving and yours was the best value because of the 10% off for signing up for your Email. When I checked out, the 10% WAS NOT taken off.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Have ordered numerous times from The Shelving Store products are well constructed and as described on the site. Customer service is very knowledgeable and helpful if needed.
    Aug 4, 2016
  • Jul 16, 2016
    easiest product search among competitors, best non-standard selection, coupons decided purchase
    Aug 1, 2016
    Not yet removed from shipping packets, but looked good on initial inspection
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Been looking or modular 12"d wire shelving so I could adjust shelves to fit need. They had not only the shelves but the liners and dividers that I needed and if I want can order ore individual shelves later and will know they will fit the product.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Everything was great except for the lack of shipping information. I don't know who the carrier is and when to expect delivery. The only information presented is "Ground" and the cost. We live in a neighborhood with community mailboxes and different carriers deliver to our homes differently.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    I have no idea if I actually just ordered my item. The site keeps telling me to go back to my cart if I want to use PayPal, although I signed on. Hope I don't get multiple charges for the same thing. PS - JULXMAS13 coupon wouldn't work.