The Shelving Store Reviews

08/27/2016
The Shelving Store Ratings and User Reviews. The Shelving Store is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2016.

The Shelving Store Rating

More About The Shelving Store

Recent Reviews for The Shelving Store

• Jul 24, 2016
    Have ordered numerous times from The Shelving Store products are well constructed and as described on the site. Customer service is very knowledgeable and helpful if needed.
    Aug 4, 2016
  • Jul 16, 2016
    easiest product search among competitors, best non-standard selection, coupons decided purchase
    Aug 1, 2016
    Not yet removed from shipping packets, but looked good on initial inspection
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Been looking or modular 12"d wire shelving so I could adjust shelves to fit need. They had not only the shelves but the liners and dividers that I needed and if I want can order ore individual shelves later and will know they will fit the product.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Everything was great except for the lack of shipping information. I don't know who the carrier is and when to expect delivery. The only information presented is "Ground" and the cost. We live in a neighborhood with community mailboxes and different carriers deliver to our homes differently.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    I have no idea if I actually just ordered my item. The site keeps telling me to go back to my cart if I want to use PayPal, although I signed on. Hope I don't get multiple charges for the same thing. PS - JULXMAS13 coupon wouldn't work.
  • Jun 19, 2016
    I have bought shelving racks and materials and they are package so badly, I am lucky they arrive. This has happened on all orders. I cannot believe the poor packaging???
  • Jun 13, 2016
    Glad they had a hard-to-find part for my shelving.
    Jun 22, 2016
    Easily found a hard-to-find item on their web site, reasonably priced and promptly delivered.
  • Jun 4, 2016
    Jun 20, 2016
    Exactly what I needed ! Thanx so much ,
  • Jun 3, 2016
    Website is OK. Called and talked to sales person about sock availability prior to placing online order. Your phone people could be a little more friendlier, but my questions were answered OK. E-mail response was fast and very informative. Now, this I was very impressed with!
    Jun 13, 2016
    Wow! Such rapid response and courtesy!
  • May 29, 2016
    The site advertised 12% off site wide if code SALUTE2U was entered; This code did not work and the discount was not applied. So I interpret this as a bate and switch offer, and as such will not order again because I do not trust your business.
    Jun 9, 2016
    The Shelving Store customer service said my order would be credited with the discount that was not working when I placed the order. I have not yet received a refund to my PayPal account. If the refund is forthcoming, then I am very happy with my order. The item is exactly what I expected to receive. Shipping was reasonably fast (but a bit expensive). The packaging protected the item, which arrived in perfect condition. The fit and finish of the shelf exceeded my expectations.
  • May 27, 2016
    I started purchasing from the shelving store about 5 years ago and I have not been disappointed. Customer service answers are clear, especially before buying non returnable items. The sales are good too. The wire shelving is very durable as well.
    Jun 13, 2016
    The shelving panels were a bit tricky to install, but with perserverence, it paid off. The unit helps me store more bulk food and staple items. The main problem that I encountered was with the size of the shelf liners. Had I not put doors, requiring tracks, then the liners would have fit perfectly like the side panels and doors. I am going to see if the width of the track can be cut off along one longer edge.