The Shelving Store Reviews

01/22/2017
The Shelving Store Ratings and User Reviews. The Shelving Store is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 01/17/2017.

The Shelving Store Rating

More About The Shelving Store

Recent Reviews for The Shelving Store

• Jan 17, 2017
    I have looked for a shelving unit that fits my needs for some time now and could not find any. I decided to look one more time to see if there was such a thing as a custom shelf store. I really like the idea of a washable and durable shelf and also one that is fire proof as it will hold several electrical devices. I'm happy and the price is not bad either.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    I bought from the Shelving Store because they had best website design of the shelving merchants that I found online.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Jan 16, 2017
    Your web site says you ship the day after order, but you failed to notify us that ours would not ship for 5 days because of your holiday schedule. That was a problem for us. Box arrived with a hole in it. No damage to the shelf that we can see, but we are unable to set it up at this time, so we are not sure. Snow storms played havoc with the delivery, but so did Fed Ex's lack of honest, accurate communication. Delivery date changed many times, and for days there was no anticipated delivery date at all.
  • Dec 25, 2016
    Offers a wide range of shelving dimensions that are not offered by other vendors/sellers
  • Dec 17, 2016
    Easy to find the right sizes for everything
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Excellent selection of shelving. Best I have seen online or in local brick & mortar stores. Site very responsive to "search" inquiries entered into computer.
  • Dec 1, 2016
    Shipping costs to expensive
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Dec 18, 2016
    Shipping & handling too expensive
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Your checkout process is crazy. And ask you for your email address and then won't let you proceed without entering your original email address that you made an account with. You get stuck in an endless loop trying to finish the sale, and I don't appreciate it.
  • Nov 23, 2016
    The only information you did not provide is how long it will take to receive my order and what shipping company you will use. This is important to me.
  • Oct 11, 2016
    The survey asks questions that can't be answered immediately after an order like when will it be delivered because I wasn't given a delivery date yet.
    Oct 24, 2016
  • Oct 9, 2016
    Fairly good selection, not the color I wanted, but it'll do. Quality looks good. Price was good.
    Oct 25, 2016