The Shelving Store Reviews

04/20/2015
The Shelving Store Ratings and User Reviews. The Shelving Store is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2015.

The Shelving Store Rating

More About The Shelving Store

Recent Reviews for The Shelving Store

• Apr 17, 2015
    I did a Google search for an item I could not find even on EBay or Amazon. Their product popped up quickly. I did not actual surf the site because of how Google found it on their site for me. I usually do not order items like they offer, but will bear them in mind in the future should I need such items. But this is unlikely. It would be better for people like me not to have to set up an account,but to still be able to have the option to buy something like I did on a one time option only without having to go through all of this. I would think having to keep accounts on the books that are used just once, or upon a very rare occasion would go against a solid profit margin. It all just seems to be more counter productive than otherwise. I am not angry about it, but it just seems kind of pointless if I rarely if ever use this site again. Again, I am happy so far with my purchase and all, so don't don't get me wrong. I just think allowing a guest shopper feature would be financially smarter than setting up accounts with everyone. The product description was very clear. There was no question what I bought. Amazon is not as good about that. I did not know what size they were offering. You might consider selling items like I bought on Ebay and Amazon. They only sold a 1"clip, but I needed 3/4" clips that I have only found here.I am going to the question section where someone asked where to find the size clip I only found here.I am going to tell them to check with your store.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Easy to place the order. Now waiting to see if the product is as good as it looks.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Not a bad thing to say. Actually went into the store about a year ago and had a wonderful experience as well. Very friendly people, and nothing but helpful.
    Apr 20, 2015
    Couldn't be happier with the site/store. Wonderful product and customer service.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    You will never be disappointed in the quality of the merchandise offered from this business.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Found just the size I was looking for.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    The pop-up offering a 10% discount upon sign-up for Email List was not working. I completed the alternate offer at the bottom of the screen but did not receive any coupon code or otherwise the wherewithal to enter this information prior to checkout.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    the shipping is quite expensive
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Checkout said password section was optional but would not let me checkout until it was filled in.
    Apr 7, 2015
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Excited about my new shelf, but...The checkout form is really confusing if your shipping address is different than your billing address. The additional form that pops up when you indicate the difference is under the wrong heading and it took quite some time for me to understand what the heck was happening. No big deal, really, but since you asked... :)
    Apr 6, 2015
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Check out NEEDS WORK lots of it, confusing
  • Mar 20, 2015
    I have bought from here previously and love the product! It adds a nice simple elegant solution that is easy to set up and organize how I want it. Will definitely come here in the future for all my organizational needs.
    Mar 28, 2015
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Nothing but compliments -- easy to find what you're looking for, and easy to check out. Prompt shipping. Never had an order arrive incomplete. Never had a problem with any order. They are doing a great job. Thank you!
    Mar 23, 2015
    I placed an order on 3/11 for two different types of hardware to accessorize the shelves I already own. After talking with my husband, it turns out I didn't need one of the two types of hardware (S hooks). I was placing another order on 3/17 for an additional shelf for a second shelf unit I had purchased, so I decided the best idea was to cancel the 3/11 order and add the second hardware item (J hooks) to the new order. I emailed Customer Service with a full explanation of the situation. I received a reply within 15 minutes! (I am not exaggerating -- 15 minutes! Wow!) They were able to cancel the 3/11 order and I placed the new order. I received the new order on Monday 3/23 -- very timely. I am very pleased with the service, the quality of the merchandise, the selection and really every aspect of shopping at The Shelving Store.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Mar 9, 2015
    I was happy to know that I could get the parts to be able to use an old shelving unit that I had instead of scrapping it.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    My experience was ok but I wasn't able to apply my discount code for submitting my email address because I didn't see the ad for it until after I submitted my order. Is there anything I can do to get credit for it now.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    good selection and quality. Prices a but higher on standard sizes available at big box stores
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I like the products that I have already received and would recommend your site. The site isn't the most user friendly and my order was shipped to the wrong side of the country and I didn't feel like anyone went to much effort until I had called two times to ask why my shipping address was showing up as somewhere on the west coast instead of North Carolina.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I did not receive the 10% discount on the order for signing up for the e-mail list.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Feb 5, 2015
    THIS WAS MY 2ND PURCHASE......100% SATISFIED AS WAS THE 1ST PURCHASE.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 22, 2015
    The shelf I purchased what exactly what I had been looking for. It arrived in a timely manner and was very easy to assemble. It fits perfectly in the space and it looks great!