The Shelving Store Reviews

10/20/2014
The Shelving Store Ratings and User Reviews. The Shelving Store is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 10/18/2014.

The Shelving Store Rating

More About The Shelving Store

Recent Reviews for The Shelving Store

• Oct 18, 2014
    Overall I liked being able to design my own shelving unit, the problem was with the casters, I didn't order any because there was no kits with 1 or 2 brakes and 2 non-brake casters. The other thing was the shipping, try adding USPS, that will help lessen the pain of shipping for your customers.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    better, faster, interacts better with Macs, and varied browers, website.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    SHIPPING OPTIONS VERY LIMITED; ESTIMATE SHIPPING CHARGES WITH ZIP CODE LINK DIDN'T WORK; SHIPPING EXPENSIVE; BUT ITEMS I NEED VERY HARD TO FIND SO & THE SHELVING STORE HAS THEM - GOOD FOR THEM
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Had a problem checking out using PAYPAL. After PAYPAL redirected me to this website to complete the order, the shipping I had chosen was changed to one I did not want to use. I tried again and did the recalculation that was suggested by your digital marketing person who I had emailed. Again when redirected to your website, the shipping had been changed again. I finally placed order without PAYPAL and everything was fine. I ONLY LIKE TO USE PAYPAL was not pleased with this "glitch" in your system.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    needed to place a second order for post extenders due to lack of information that the hardware exhibited did not accommodate metro posts
    Oct 4, 2014
  • Sep 23, 2014
    checkout user unfriendly
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Had to make a phone call to clarify, they were very helpful. It is great that you can really customize your shelving, just hope I did it right! ....so many numbers. Naomi
  • Sep 17, 2014
    i love the shelving store, however I am not pleased with the high shipping cost.
    Sep 24, 2014
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Shipping costs way too high
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I signed up for the 10% discount and upon using the discount code message read I had used the code already. Seems a little strange since this is the first time I have purchased from The Shelving Store. Also, how can I give you feedback if I haven't received the product yet.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Sep 21, 2014
    My order was delivered to the wrong address and I have to go to that place and pick it up. Good thing I live in a small community who knows everyone or I probably would not have gotten the shelf at all.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Always very efficient! No issues whatsoever. Good product. Good service.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Sep 3, 2014
    I ordered shelving on-line. The assembly instructions weren't clear, or I just didn't know, and I inserted two stem casters into posts before discovering they were not what I wanted, and then realizing I couldn't get the casters out of the posts. I called and was told they were designed to not come out, and that I'd have to order two new posts and the smaller casters I wanted (they person was very sympathetic, and gave me a small break on the cost). So it was an additional expense, and a waste of materials. Nobody's fault I guess, but the stem casters should come with a warning label.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    WISH YOU CARRIED WIRE SHELVING THAT HAD A LIP ON IT
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Aug 28, 2014
    will order again
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I have a difficult laundry room storage need with no room for creativity. I am a lifelong user of wire shelving both at home and in my hospital pharmacy practice and was so surprised to spend two days in person and online looking for something that seemingly could not be had. A colleague suggested the Shelving Store and in ten minutes I had my shelf ordered, perfect size, reasonable price. You are my shelving and storage go to from now on. THANKS! L White
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I have been looking for sturdy shelves to use in my kitchen that could hold an enormous microwave and a countertop oven..as well, I needed a specific size to fit in my available space. The Shelving Store has been the only place in my extensive search that had 24x 24 shelves that could hold the needed weight. As a delightful bonus they, also, have shelf liners in orange to match my new kitchen :).
  • Aug 10, 2014
    The quality of wire shelf is excellent.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Have only bought shelving but have been very satisfied with the product & delivery
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 24, 2014
    Video tutorials are available and helpful. I wanted a basic shelving unit that looked good and functioned 100%. I got it.