The Spa Depot Reviews

11/23/2014
The Spa Depot Ratings and User Reviews. The Spa Depot is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 360 reviews. Last rated on 11/23/2014.
The Spa Depot sells a wide range of spa & hot tub accessories & supplies such as hot tub chemicals, replacement spa covers and filter cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - The Spa Depot

The Spa Depot Rating

More About The Spa Depot

Recent Reviews for The Spa Depot

• Nov 23, 2014
    Love their service and quick delivery. Have used Leisure Time Chemicals for many years and noticed that Spa Depot is moving away from them. I'm a little apprehensive when making the switch to their store branded items. A cross reference chart would be helpful. Prices are however much lower on the chemicals and seem to work as well.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    They are great to deal with and the best prices and customer service around, very satisfied
  • Nov 23, 2014
    very easy to use web site
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Please continue the good service, prices and quality products. Thank you.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    There is no separation between billing and shipping addresses. I can't be home when it arrives and the purchase usually gets stopped when then the billing address is not matching with the credit card info. Please ship to 1919 Broad st san Luis Obispo CA 93401
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Very reliable, even in the bulkiest purchase (the hit tub itself). And all supplies are of quality.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I remember that i had a discount coupon with my first order but could not find it. I would appreciate if you could add it on with this order please and thank you!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I ordered a balboa circuit board for my hot tub .I needed tech support.when I talked with tech support he told me I cant install it because im not a hot tub tech. the problem was the board had a different hook up for the heater copper straps.i needed to ordered another part but he didn't want to help me because I was a home owner .
  • Nov 22, 2014
    ridiculous 100.00 free shipment and items at $99.95 ????
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Great place to shop, great service, ordered from them a few years back
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Had tech help from Mark to ensure proper heater etc. used two emails, kind of screwed up but they merged them into one. Well designed system. He is a great asset to the company, much thanks Awesome help!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Excellent selection and service!!
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Nov 22, 2014
    Product Was as described.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014
    I got my order in record time even though I chose ground shipping.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I failed to get free gift for $50 purchase other than that great
    Nov 22, 2014
    very satisfied with all purchases and service
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I called the company and spoke with a gentleman about the product I ordered and he gave some helpful tips on installing product. Price of product was half of what I would have paid at our nearby spa dealer.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Had trouble reading the password you emailed me!! I forgot mine and you do not allow ordering as a guest( not sure why). Took several tries to get password to work!!! I'm loyal to your website so I kept trying. Some might not!!!
    Nov 23, 2014
    Website difficult to navigate. I couldn't remember my password and it took forever for me to request a new one
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Great Prices
    Nov 23, 2014
    Prices are great and quick delivery !
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Very good prices and easy to order. The services has been great and the products are very good.
    Nov 21, 2014
    great products and efficient delivery
  • Nov 5, 2014