The Spa Depot Reviews

12/18/2014
The Spa Depot Ratings and User Reviews. The Spa Depot is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 365 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
The Spa Depot sells a wide range of spa & hot tub accessories & supplies such as hot tub chemicals, replacement spa covers and filter cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - The Spa Depot

The Spa Depot Rating

More About The Spa Depot

Recent Reviews for The Spa Depot

• Dec 18, 2014
    The only place I order my spa products! I recommend spa depot to everyone!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Have had nothing but good experiences with Spa Depot. Used them years ago, when I bought a new spa at a new house, I did some looking around for best suppliers, and it led me straight back to SpaDepot.com
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Your checkout process is very frustrating when choosing billing/shipping address options. My biling and shipping are different. Every time I try to change to the correct one it also changes the other. I have to go back and forth multiple times to correct it and it is time consuming and frustrating. I use a corporate credit card and need all info to be exactly correct when presenting my receipts and emails. Your website current set up does not allow for that- whether it is a glitch or not I do not know. Has happened each of my past orders.
    Quality products at a reasonable price. It's why I choose SpaDepot
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Very good company to deal with. I have recommended this site many times to friends. Great prices too!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    My last order was lost by the shipping carrier. When I called SpaDepot the rep was EXTREMELY helpful and immediately shipped out a new order. Great experience with customer service and all the products are very high quality. Never disappointed with my purchase.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Excellent information about products, super quick delivery, very happy with the service.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    tech support knew exactly what i was talking about. amazing
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I normally start with The Spa Depot to find the information and products I am looking for, then I search the net for a better deal. So far I have always returned to Spa Depot because a better deal was not found or I did not trust the other companies. Every time I have ordered from The Spa Depot, I have a positive experience with the products and the timely handling of my order.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    i've spent near 1k with this company to rebuild an old hot tub. Pump, heater, ozonator, digital controls, chemicals, filters, etc. service and selection is excellent but i received a paper flyer with coupons only when i bought my filters! throw me a bone and give a valued customer something better than a $3 off filter coupon!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Should have a non-registration option for buying. I don't need another account with a company. That's why I use PayPal.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    So easy to find products and order.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Very easy to navigate site. No pop-ups and low level graphics make navigation and shopping an easy and fast experience. Prices noted were very competitive.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Very easy site to order through.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I love the spa depot! Your prices are very reasonable, the website is user-friendly and you don't rake up the S &H charges. This is why I continue to come back and tell my friends about spa depot.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I could not find a filter for my spa here in Topeka. The spa stores said they didnt carry any like that. Found you on line and ordered one I thought was right. Wow it was just perfect. Now I am ordering a years supply. Thanks a bunch for having what I needed.
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I have been doing business with Spa Depot for many years. They are a class act! I recently turned on a friend to Spa Depot, because he moved and inherited a spa. He place his order via phone because he has questions. He told me the same thing I'm telling you all now. Don't change anything! You have the customer's welfare in mind, and that is what it takes to stay in business! Want an idea of what happens when you don't care about your customers? Just look at JC Penneys of Sears/Kmart!
    Dec 16, 2014
    I have never had an issue of any kind with Spa Depot. They're a great company who correctly think the customer comes first!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    the SpaDepot had the better price for the Item I wanted, and I check approximately, ten other websites.
    Dec 14, 2014
    The purchase and delivery went very smooth, our Church is very pleased to have their Baptismal system running & heating again. Thanks for the fast service and the wonderful equipment, Radcliff, KY.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    I called as one container lid was almost off, and I lost 1/4 of container. The container was replaced. I was very pleased with the service and the person I spoke with answered my question and knew what I was talking about. Will do business with Spa Depot again.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I don't like that the special discount price wasn't shown on the items page. You had to search for a discount code ($5 off AquaChek TruTest Digital Spa Test Strip Reader Kit) this should have been placed on the items page. It might actually promote people who are on the fence about buying this item to actually push the button.
    Dec 17, 2014