The Spa Depot Reviews

02/07/2016
The Spa Depot Ratings and User Reviews. The Spa Depot is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 402 reviews. Last rated on 02/06/2016.
The Spa Depot sells a wide range of spa & hot tub accessories & supplies such as hot tub chemicals, replacement spa covers and filter cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - The Spa Depot

2015 Platinum

The Spa Depot Rating

More About The Spa Depot

Recent Reviews for The Spa Depot

• Feb 6, 2016
    Great place to find parts
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I like that i was able to use paypal.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Please read this: when I check out the form asks for cupons. I never get cupons from Spa Depot to encourage me to shop again. So why do you continue to ask me for cupon codes and so forth?
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Good complete materials availability, saves Home Depot and Lowes time.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    great experience every time thanks
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I buy my spa chlorine from Spa Depot because the price is right and the 5 lb bucket is ideal for my use.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Been very happy with my purchases from you. Fair prices on products.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I like shopping at Spa Depot because I can find what I need quickly. When I have called and spoke to a person, they were very helpful and kind. Nice dealing with polite people on the phone. Blood line to any business is the phone and you guys have it. Nice doing business with you. However, I didn't see any quantity discounts. Thanks.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Your web site is very easy to navigate and the information is easy to follow, your customer service is excellent when i called to verify some information they were very polity and efficient. You have my business from now on!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Had a hard time finding the right filter. Boom! There it was on the first page! So relieved!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Very helpful to find parts for a spa I got with home I purchased, no clue as to make or model, was able to get parts on sizes rather than unknown numbers..
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I have placed the order now to see when I get it if it is correct and works I believe it will all be great... Because this is my first time to purchase I hope to respond after product arrives... thanks
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I like Spa Depot.........i like FREE things too !
  • Feb 3, 2016
    SpaDepot has the items we are always looking for. The scents for our hot tub can't be beat by any other manufactuer......parts and supplies are always available.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Spa Depot is my go to source for my spa products. I have used them several times now. Good service, reasonable prices, and reliable.
    Feb 5, 2016
    This purchase was my 4th time with the SpaDepot. They are my 1st choice. Thanks for the service.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I have not ordered from Spa Depot for a while as was disappointed that the "free gift" was no longer included.
    Feb 5, 2016
    The order was received in the same time frame as previous orders from Spa Depot, but the info on the tracking site (Fedex) was in correct. I live in Virginia. Normal delivery time would be 3-5 days which is what Spa Depot said. The first Fedex tracking report said 3 days. Then, when the tracker said the order had arrive in Utah, the estimated delivery was for the next day. For the next 3 fdays the tracker indicated that the order was in Utah and said delivery info was not available. The next notification was that the order was out for delivery. This is not the way Fedex normally operates.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    The biggest issue I had was with your web site. I had NO intention on ordering 2 of each of the crystals ,however when I tried to search other items I could not make it back to the order page and started over then when I tried to change the quantity from 2 to 1 at checkout it sent me straight to Paypal and the order was placed without me being able to make changes. If possible at lease change my order to include 4 different aromatherapies instead of two of each ordered if possible.
    Feb 4, 2016
    The ites I've ordered both n recently and in the past have arrived quickly and were as advertised.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    this is a nice easy to shop on line web site with competitive prices. Looking forward to receiving order.
    Feb 4, 2016
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Good pricing and quick delivery, good job!!!
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Very quick and fast service.
    Feb 6, 2016