The Spa Depot Reviews

07/21/2014
The Spa Depot Ratings and User Reviews. The Spa Depot is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 369 reviews.
The Spa Depot sells a wide range of spa & hot tub accessories & supplies such as hot tub chemicals, replacement spa covers and filter cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - The Spa Depot

2013 Winner

The Spa Depot Rating

More About The Spa Depot

Recent Reviews for The Spa Depot

• Jul 19, 2014
    Easy check out and getting the right info....on the product I bought....
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I find most things that I need and my products arrive in good shape and in the time that is stated. I like that I can view my past purchases as that allows me to reorder faster with a previously used shopping list that may remind me of things to check that I may have forgotten about.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    The bank account information is not longer good. Tried MANY times to delete and add new bank account info. Would NOT allow to make changes.A little irrating to do it over and over agqai and stil not make the changes.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    love the spa depot for all my hot tub needs!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    keep prices low and I will continue to shop! thank you
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Amazingly quick delivery! Ordered yesterday and received today. This is unusual since we live in a rural, out-of-the-way part of Oregon.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    The picture of the filter really helped me find the right one.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    You should be able to view the labels on the containers.The directions and contents are usefull info that helps me make more educated decisions. The comments that you supply are helpful but not complete enough.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I enjoyed the tech guys on the phone asking all the right questions before I had a chance to ask them, very knowledgeable, and will call again when the pump arrives, soon I hope!!!!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Don't like being forced into filling out an account. Just want to place my order and pay.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    First time user so a little ahead of myself offering comments regarding purchase in that I have not received the item purchased as yet.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Great prices and fast delivery.
    Jul 19, 2014
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    They are very quick in sending out orders. This is my 3rd order from them and I'm very pleased with all deliveries of all orders.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    filled out a tentative order and in my shopping cart. Came back two days later to complete the purchase and the cart was empty - had to start all over again so not too happy. You should keep things in the cart for at least a week.
    Jul 17, 2014
    Put items in shopping cart and came back two days later to purchase and the shopping cart had been purged - not very helpful!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    Mark is the Best
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Easy to order and reasonable priced.
    Jul 16, 2014
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Aside form the fact that they ignore shipping instructions, they're great!
    Jul 19, 2014
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    I Was Missin One Part. That Part did not Come For Six Days From Original Order. This Delayed The Process Of Putting The Hot tub Back together
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I had to place the order 3 times before it went through.
    Jul 15, 2014