The Spa Depot Reviews

09/02/2015
The Spa Depot Ratings and User Reviews. The Spa Depot is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 365 reviews.
The Spa Depot sells a wide range of spa & hot tub accessories & supplies such as hot tub chemicals, replacement spa covers and filter cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - The Spa Depot

The Spa Depot Rating

More About The Spa Depot

Recent Reviews for The Spa Depot

• Aug 30, 2015
    I appreciate the free shipping. Good prices, great selections.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    very easy... very simple...
  • Aug 29, 2015
    The experience was frustrating as it would not let me differienciate my billing address from my delivery address. I do not expect to receive this order without another email from you and this issue worked out. I have been already 45 minutes trying to separate the two addresses on your site without success.

From The Spa Depot

The customer was provided instructions for using separate billing and shipping addresses.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I am so glad I can shop here. I work a lot and the retailers are closed when I can shop. They charged me a lot more for the filters than SpaDepot did.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great price and free shipping!!! Can't beat that!!!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Easy of access; found item needed right away; no hassel checkout.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Had to place order twice still don't know if it went through , also coupon code not accepted .
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Your products are great, your Web site is helpful and informative but it is irritating that it will not let you change your mailing address without affecting your billing address
  • Aug 27, 2015
    it would have been nice if there was more information about the pump I was ordering(amperage, wiring diagram, etc) I like the cover ordering instructions and the in/out measuring instructions. I All being said, very helpful site. Where do you get the special codes and the discount coupons?

From The Spa Depot

The customer was provided information for receiving coupons and free technical support via 800-823-3638 and our Live Chat service.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I found your website on amazon. I am a amazon prime member, therefor I receive free 2 day shipping. No where was I ask about that so I have to pay for shipping and I have no idea when it will arrive.

From The Spa Depot

The customer was advised that Amazon Prime shipping is available only through Amazon.com and only on Prime eligible purchases.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    why do I have to use facebook to get coupons or discount when I don't like it.???????
  • Aug 26, 2015
    should not have to get a account to buy.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I like everything I have ever purchased from The Spa Depot.
    Aug 28, 2015
  • Aug 19, 2015
    high price on flow switch @ parts in general
    Aug 29, 2015
    made my spa cover wrong would not make good on it
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I know you think you need to categorize people, but it IS annoying in your survey. Do you want money...or not ? I like your products and wish the website were even MORE organized.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    I have ordered items in the past and have been very satisfied with customer service and knowledge of parts needed to make repairs
  • Aug 17, 2015
    good help from tech and sales departments
    Aug 27, 2015
    good CS, fast ship, items as described at competitive pricing
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Sure would like to have some discount codes to use.

From The Spa Depot

Coupon information has been provided to the customer.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I don't normally complete surveys, however Spa Depot does a good job. Its my favorite site for parts and information. Our hot tub is 16 years old and I keep bringing back to life.
    Aug 26, 2015
    I love the helpful info on the web site.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    website needs work... When I hit the "return shopping" I don't want to see the thing I just Fucking bought! How about the last page I was shopping on?
    Aug 27, 2015
    Only thing was the continue shopping button only takes you back to the item you just bought not the page you were shopping on...