The Sports Authority Reviews

09/01/2015
The Sports Authority Ratings and User Reviews. The Sports Authority is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 18624 reviews.
The Sports Authority offers a huge selection of quality, brand name sports related merchandise in over 1000 categories, including equipment, footwear, and apparel.

The Sports Authority Coupons »

The Sports Authority Rating

More About The Sports Authority

Recent Reviews for The Sports Authority

• Aug 31, 2015
    I purposely shopped here because I was promised a 10% discount in addition to free shipping. None of those were applicable to my purchase. Very frustrating.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great product, amazing price. Really happy with the store.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Sports authority has very good prices and a large variety of different tennis rackets. The website is easy to use.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great Price , all that you need in sport store.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    website is difficult to maneuver, sizes are hard to figures since items are "men" but chart is "adult"
    Website very user friendly
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The transaction was smooth and easy. The only thing I disliked is that their wasn't enough description about the clothing. Other than that if there is sales like that again, I will be likely buying for the sports authority again.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I like that I can get quality merchandise, usually via sale.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The online shopping experience would be less frustrating if products could be filtered based on current promotions. For instance, I wanted to see only items that were eligible for free shipping, but I had no way to do that except do a search and look through 10 pages of things. Most customers would just get annoyed and leave and buy the item at another store that has a more user-friendly website.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love sports authority, I buy pretty much all of my athletics wear here, but more online because they don't carry all sizes in store
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Having an extra ten dollars off helped out immensely! Excited for the additional dollars saved.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    It would be helpful to have more reviews or link to other sites reviews when no one has reviewed on SA's site
  • Aug 30, 2015
    The promotions were never applied. Very disappointing!
    no further comments
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Tried to get the $10 off for purchase of greater than $50. After several attempts small print indicated asics may may qualify for discount. Bummer and waste of time. :(
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Good over all experience, I had to call customer service because I was paying with a merchandise credit and it showed a zero balance at the bottom of my order in reality my balance would still be $90 on my gift card would like to see The balance of the gift card