The Tog Shop Reviews

07/09/2014
The Tog Shop Ratings and User Reviews. The Tog Shop is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 625 reviews. Last rated on 07/09/2014.

The Tog Shop Rating

More About The Tog Shop

Recent Reviews for The Tog Shop

They have beautiful clothes
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I like that you carry petite sizes which are smaller than size 8. It is very frustration when I look for petite sizes and find the smallest it an 8 or 6.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Clothes a bit expensive relative to others. Otherwise okay
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I love the Tog Shop! The styles and quality are great. I can usually find just what I am looking for and then some! :) I have never had an issue with the quality or service. Will continue to shop at the Tog Shop.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    need online catalogneed to be able to click on photo of item, add size/color/qty and put in cart
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I have been a customer for YEARS and have never been disappointed.
    Found what I needed easily
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Good selection; fair pricing; good customer service
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I have purchased items from Tog Shop for several years from catalogs - this is first online purchase.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Foxcroft shirts !!!!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Had trouble with order online, called the 800 number and the operator helped me complete order to my satisfaction.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    The discount code would not apply on the checkout
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I am always happy with my purchases!!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I like your selection but am disappointed by the charges for shipping to Alaska. There are ways to reduce these charges. I use them often myself.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I've always been pleased with the clothing from Tog Shop. The quality and value make shopping easy.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Very satisfied with first purchase. This will be a regular shop for me in the future
  • Jul 6, 2014
    My last tog shop purchase was years ago. I was looking for red, not much around right now.I really like the style and I know you clothing holds up well. I'll be back
  • Jun 30, 2014
    These are the first "jeans" I've found that fit comfortably. I'm small but have an "old-lady" stomach.
    Jul 8, 2014
    I have always been well satisfied with my purchases. They were promptly shipped and of good quality.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    I did not like the $15 coupon offer after the purchase - in the small print it became clear that one was agreeing to a $14.97 monthly charge to be a VIP member. That is rather deceptive. I'm placing this order with my elderly mother and I am afraid she would have been tricked if I wasn't looking at the fine print.
    Jul 8, 2014
  • Jun 23, 2014
    The online shopping experience was very easy to do.
    Jul 7, 2014