The Tog Shop Reviews

12/17/2014
The Tog Shop Ratings and User Reviews. The Tog Shop is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 609 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

The Tog Shop Rating

More About The Tog Shop

Recent Reviews for The Tog Shop

• Dec 16, 2014
    They have my style preference in clothing--simple, classic.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I have teenage granddaughters. They wear a petitte size, as I do also, and it is hard to find thnings to fit with your small size is 6-8. You have very few items in a size 4 P anymore. Very few dresses, skirts or pant sets. Even no iron shirts run bigger. I'm very disappointed.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    This has to be one of the worst sites I've had to deal with. People who aren't busy sucking Bill Gates dick actually use browsers that aren't IE. To say that your site performed poorly with Chrome and Safari would be a vast understatement. Won't be using or recommending you again.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I had called to find out the weight of this item and a more expensive robe. Customer Services was supposed to return my phone call in a few days. They did not. Weight is important in that I plan to use this item on a trip.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Easy to find what I wanted, easy to order. Good price with no shipping cost
    Good, casual clothing.
    wish you had more 1x and 2x sizes
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I appreciate the 25% percent discount and free shipping offered today.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Very satisfied as all the purchases in the past were of excellent quality. Fast service
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Just as a footnote -- I do appreciate e-mails but twice a month is great -- overkill does me in
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Ordered these items for my mother for Christmas. She really likes ordering from the Tog Shop. She has always been happy with the quality.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Hope the jacket I ordered is as good as I think it will be. So very glad for the discounted price and free shipping.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I like the merchandise available - wish there was a larger selection. I find the Marketplace concept very confusing though and have not used it.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I just love the Tog shop.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Nice clothing good quality
  • Dec 5, 2014
    So far very pleased. I will let you know later about the quality of the merchandise when I receive them.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Since this is my first order from The Tog Shop, I cannot comment on the quality of the clothes ordered. They look nice, but I'll have to wait and see.
    Dec 16, 2014
    I have shopped a number of times with your sister company, Blair, and i thought that because the prices are higher at the Tog Shop that the quality would be better. It isn't. I am returning two items, one because you sent the wrong size and 2) because the boots were not comfortable.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    Good quality and broad selection of merchandise.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Since this is my first purchase i cannot give a true opinion of the merchandise until i receive the order
    Dec 15, 2014
    The velour robe i purchased was great quality, fit well as petitie size, style and color were as advertized. very satisfied with my purchase.. L Reinholz
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    The not-free "trial" VIP membership charge was a surprise. I thought I'd opted out of that but somehow it snuck in. I cancelled the "trial" (but was still charged) as soon as I realized that I'd been enrolled. What a scam!!! What an unpleasant way to end my first purchase experience with TOG. I don't like that type of surprise & will hesitate before buying from TOG or its affiliates in the future. I will certainly warn my friends.