The Tog Shop Reviews

01/17/2017
The Tog Shop Ratings and User Reviews. The Tog Shop is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 83 reviews. Last rated on 01/14/2017.

The Tog Shop Rating

More About The Tog Shop

Recent Reviews for The Tog Shop

• Jan 14, 2017
    I love to shop the tog Shop
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Frustrated that only one coupon is accepted with each order. I had a discount for new customer and also free shipping. Thanks
  • Dec 18, 2016
    I did not see a place to deduct for reward certificates, other than that the experience was great. Easy to use.
  • Dec 15, 2016
    I called Winter Silks but got The Tog Shop
  • Dec 13, 2016
    Dec 22, 2016
    I have been a customer for many years and this is the first time I have to return products. The denim jeans were too small. I have been wearing the same size for a number of years and could always rely on a perfect fit when I purchased items from the Tog Shop. The shawl was miles too big and not at all comfortable for me.
  • Dec 13, 2016
    gift for mother
  • Dec 10, 2016
    Hopeful all is well.
    Dec 21, 2016
  • Dec 8, 2016
    It was easy and the pictures of the merhandise were great.
  • Dec 7, 2016
    So far everything I have ordered has been very acceptable, prompt and well packaged. No complaints at all.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    The prices of items are too high, as are the shipping & handling charges. I placed this order because I couldn't find this product in this color anyplace else, but I might not order again.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    Goods are reasonably priced. Clothing is of good quality & durable as testified by items in my wardrobe I've enjoyed for years
  • Dec 1, 2016
    Very easy to order on line. Wool sweater selection is excellent for my 92 year old mother.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I love the clothing I have purchased from The Tog Shop.
    Dec 11, 2016
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I was annoyed that I could not place my order without giving my telephone number which no doubt will be used by your company without my permission. I bought a gift card for my aunt who likes Tog Shop but will find a different gift in the future. Other merchants do not insist on getting a telephone number as long as they can communicate by email.
  • Nov 23, 2016
    I have found their clothing to be well made and just what I want.
    Dec 11, 2016
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Dec 1, 2016
    Return shipping cost on prepaid form too high
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Dec 2, 2016
    When I tried on the jacket, It did not fit me because I went one size larger but I should have stayed with size 8. Am sure that will be fine. I am having the three pairs of slacks shorten. cannot use petite because I am long wasted and I don't like the feel in the crouch of the petite size,
  • Nov 20, 2016
    I am very pleased with my purchase
    Dec 8, 2016
  • Nov 16, 2016
    I had a coupon code to get 40% of fof one item but I did not have time to figure out how to get it to apply to the most expensive item.
    Dec 6, 2016
    It takes such a long time for delivery and it costs too much to return items.
  • Nov 14, 2016
    I like the Tog Shop, because they have quality merchandise.
    Nov 25, 2016
    I returned the item for a larger size, which I reordered separately.