The Tog Shop Reviews

The Tog Shop Ratings and User Reviews. The Tog Shop is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 531 reviews.

The Tog Shop Rating

More About The Tog Shop

Recent Reviews for The Tog Shop

• Oct 11, 2015
    Always find quality products and service.
  • Oct 10, 2015
    I shop the Tog Shop because I am a senior citizen and your items ALWAYS agree appropriately for my age. Thank you for that benefit.
  • Oct 10, 2015
    I wish there was a darker grey shade of trousers
  • Oct 10, 2015
    Nice styles for older women that many other online shops do not have.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    Was disappointed that some items were not available in my size or color preference. Also one item has a delivery date of January.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    I have not ordered before, but I know The Tog Shop has a good reputation.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    I have good luck with their petite sizes. The material matches what they offer.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    I saw one of the Foxcroft blouses on a teacher at my school and had to have that style!! She brought me her catalog!
  • Oct 9, 2015
    TogShop has great classic clothes but I find them quiteexpensive.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    at this time as it is my first experience Ihave no comment
    Always dependable service
  • Oct 8, 2015
    Need to fix promotion code acceptance with online orders
  • Oct 8, 2015
    The 20% off seemed like a joke, the balance didn't change when I applied it. I am pleased I found the shirt in the size and color i was looking for.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    I have ordered from you for the past several years and have been satisfied, Things I have returned were handled with speed and refund made, Thank you
    Oct 8, 2015
    My order arrived earlier expected. I was satisfied with the quality of the merchandise . What a treat to find size 4 pants, and tops that actually fit, are so stylish and affordable. Thank you, I will continue check out your ads and feel I will be satisfied.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    I have enjoyed the apparel I've purchased from Tog Shop.
    Oct 9, 2015
    Hi. I love the cardigan I ordered but the XL was like a blanket. I've returned it for an exchange to a L. On the other hand, the XL sweater I ordered was almost too small. It's a problem with consistency of size. The little mock shirt was also too big. Otherwise I like your products.
  • Sep 23, 2015
    I have always felt the quality was good as well as the style. You have styles that fit my age range.Perky
    Oct 9, 2015
    I like the quality and the sizing fits me well.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Oct 8, 2015
    The pants I ordered were the wrong size. It was my fault as well as the Tog shop. I didn't realize that the largest size was 14 and I need16 or 18. Also I ordered a top that was put on back order but this was not stated when I placed my order