The Tog Shop Reviews

10/29/2014
The Tog Shop Ratings and User Reviews. The Tog Shop is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 528 reviews.

The Tog Shop Rating

More About The Tog Shop

Recent Reviews for The Tog Shop

• Oct 27, 2014
    The quality of items from the Tog Shop is top notch
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Like it and Appleseeds, wish they were one shop.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    I have always been pleased with Tog Shop purchases.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    I like the clothing you have!!
  • Oct 27, 2014
    I sent my first order, placed on Oct 17, 2014 hopping to receive my merchandise in a week, which I was mistaken, it was exactly one week for me to received confirmation that my order was shipped, I am still waiting for package to arrive. My daughter placed an order at Macy’s on Monday October 13 and all her merchandise arrived on the 15.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    web-site easy to use.all merchandise is as expected.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Always find what I want at reasonable price. Delivered quickly.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Good mdse and service..love the fact that I can order between Tog Shop and others ie: Norm Thompson, Appleseeds etc and use my charge for all. Anytime I can get free shipping or a great discount really helps. I almost didn't place this order three previous times but the email promo of $25 off was too good to pass up this time.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    I have been a Tog Shop customer for years and have experienced satisfaction on all of my purchases. For returns which I seldom do, it was without any problems.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Have only ordered twice so don't have enough experience to comment. So far so good.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Good service, high quality merchandise, accurate info
  • Oct 25, 2014
    love your styles and materials
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Like their petite selection of clothing.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Oct 27, 2014
    Quality of two blouses was poor. Usually the foxcroft brand is very nice. The two colored blouses on sale, I could see through them. The full priced white blouse was better quality and I kept it.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    First order was confusing to me.
    Oct 26, 2014
    I am not satisfied with the colors and wish to reorder the same sweaters in different colors.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I like what I saw at The Tog Shop. I placed a previous order by phone and am awaiting its arrival. I'm hoping that their products live up to my expectations because I've found so much that I'd like to purchase. Their clothes match my style and taste and that's a very good thing. Shopping online makes it so much easier for me and their website makes it simple to find what you want. Checking sizes, colors and product descriptions is much more satisfying than what I've encountered on some other websites. Thanks Tog Shop!
    Oct 25, 2014
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Good stuff!
    Oct 27, 2014
    Always good stuff!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I have known the Tog Shop for years and know they carry quality merchandise. I used to order from their catalog in the past.
    Oct 26, 2014
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Quality merchandise and easy return, when necessary.
    Oct 25, 2014
    Quality products and excellent service. However, some of the jackets and shirts are very large in the neck for small or petite sizes. Had to return a beautiful jacket as it gaped at the neckline (did not lie snuggly to the neck). Excellent company.