The Tog Shop Reviews

07/10/2014
The Tog Shop Ratings and User Reviews. The Tog Shop is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 620 reviews.

The Tog Shop Rating

More About The Tog Shop

Recent Reviews for The Tog Shop

• Jul 6, 2014
    My last tog shop purchase was years ago. I was looking for red, not much around right now.I really like the style and I know you clothing holds up well. I'll be back
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Love the Tog Shop - good quality merchandise and good for a petite person.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Just hope the quality of the merchandise is acceptable. Have had some bad experiences with sellers I am not familiar with.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I have been very happy with purchases from The Tog Shop. Items look good and quality has been good; especially the fit.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Tog Shop Order combined with Norm Thompson - convenient would prefer a policy more like Nordstrom's - free shipping and returns
  • Jul 6, 2014
    The Tog Shop is a wonderful company!! I always enjoy doing business with them. Never had a problem.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Good prices, lots of petites.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Very satisfied with the quality and fit of garments.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Very disappointed that one selected item from catalog was not able to be found in my search
  • Jul 6, 2014
    You need to drop or decrease your exorbitant shipping charges if you want to be competitive.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Love the style of clothes you have. Will definitely shop again....especially with your great promo discounts and sales.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I have ordered previously. I like the quality of choices and hopefully this will continue. I am a Senior shopper and prefer online shopping and thus am never sure of the quality and do not like to have to return merchandise. Thhis saves me time and money so far. That is an important issue with me.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I was working from a sale catalogueAnd the prices on line were higher but I got free shipping. Can't I have both?
  • Jul 4, 2014
    color options in leon Levin expanded bottom polos are extremely limited
  • Jul 4, 2014
    I love the products offered but sometimes they are too expensive for my budget. The 30% off option for today really helped. That is why I placed this order.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    I have purchased items from the Tog Shop for several years. Good stuff.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Jul 6, 2014
    Because one item was back ordered my entire order has been held up!!!! For goodness sake, ship the items you have. Half the summer will be gone before you ship my order. July 11th indeed!!!!
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jul 5, 2014
    I wish more of the pants came in petite short so I wouldn't have to pay to have the altered. I haven't been able to wear any of the tops. My other tops are a size 16, and they fit fine. But even your XL tops are very tight; I can't wear them. I also wish you had women's size tops in a shorter length for those of us who are short or older.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    good quality, considers petite customers
    Jul 5, 2014
    I like the clothes offered but the time of delivery is bad. I ordered 9 items on June 21, today is July 5th, still waiting Separately I ordered 1 item and received in a reasonable time. Still no sign of my previously ordered items. If I do not get answer to my problem I will no longer order from you and will cut up my OPT card.