The Tog Shop Reviews

08/29/2015
The Tog Shop Ratings and User Reviews. The Tog Shop is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 522 reviews.

The Tog Shop Rating

More About The Tog Shop

Recent Reviews for The Tog Shop

• Aug 23, 2015
    Love you shop! Confused about Applebee's affiliation with your Shop, and VIP Plus connection. I did could not use your promo code GK5AK expires 9/26/2015 which would have given me an additional $15.00 of for my purchase of $30.00 or more? I saw no place to put that code after I used my VIP Plus code for Shipping? Can you help me with that?
  • Aug 23, 2015
    This was an easy order to place.
    No comments right now.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Shipping charges used to be free standard with orders over $50. What hapened?
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Very interested in JAG Jeans. The selling point is the slip-on waistband (with the spandex included) with the faux fly front. BUT there is no photo of the front showing no zipper. Need to be able to see this.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    lst time shopping with you. I felt the item was overpriced but needed the colors.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Easy ordering - albeit preferred color not available. Helpful brief live chat/
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Love Leon Levin but a little pricey. Also jag and slimtastic are nice quality and fit. Generally fast delivery and returns are easy.
    So far - so good!
    Styles for different ages
  • Aug 22, 2015
    The placing of the order was frustrating. I inadvertently added one item twice, and had to log out completely twice before I was able to delete the item from my order. I shop at The Tog Shop several times a year so didn't give up. I am returning the order I received yesterday, as the size was TOO large. The amount of shipping changed from my first try to my second - I'm not sure what that was. However, I need these items within the next week as we will be gone on a trip - I hope I'm not disappointed.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I hold ave been looking for Koret slacks in the stores and finally found them. I hope these are the same as my old ones.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I had trouble seeing all items in my catagory ,I tried to add a different color to my order while keeping original items, it did not allow me, lost revenue for you frustration for me
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I always enjoy browsing the Tog Shop web site or catalogue. It really pays to watch for special deals.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Always pleased with purchasing from The Tog Shop.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I have been pleased with most of my purchases.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    So glad you are carrying Koret. Love the style and fabric
    Aug 23, 2015
    Tog Shop carries brands I lie as Koret and online ordering was easy.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 22, 2015
    I did not receive the top I ordered I got another top instead
  • May 17, 2015
    I like your selection of merchandise