The Tog Shop Reviews

04/18/2015
The Tog Shop Ratings and User Reviews. The Tog Shop is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 478 reviews.

The Tog Shop Rating

More About The Tog Shop

Recent Reviews for The Tog Shop

• Apr 13, 2015
    My checkout procedure was a nightmare. Went on line to chat with a representative. First was rude, second one suggested I give order to the 1-800 number. After a very long day it was very frustrating but finally got the checkout procedure to accommodate my order. Thank You
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Every time I order from the Tog Shop it has been a good experience. I have enjoyed wearing the items purchased.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Love the swimsuits the The Tog Shop.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I have always been quite satisfied with my experiences with The I have always been happy to shop with The Tog Shop!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Like your line up of t shirts! Did not know I was already on you books and on line service!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I like the Tog Shop and have bought several items. some I have had to return for different size and this has never been a problem. It is handled in a timely manner
  • Apr 13, 2015
    These turtlenecks are a gift to me. They fit perfectly and feel so very soft.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I've shopped the Tog Shop in the past but by placing phone orders. Love the merchandise, prices and excellent customer service. Will definitely shop Tog Shop again. Please continue to send catalogues. Thank you.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I've been doing business with Tog Shop for years and have always been extremely satisfied.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I had some problem understanding promo code. A code automatically was inserted but gave me no discount. After many tries I got rid of that promo code put in another and got a discount. Hopefully there will be no shipping charges with the charge card. I have been buying from Christopher and Banks but am unhappy with their styles and crazy fabrics. The Tog Shop has what I like but prices are high I need those discount codes.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with my Blair purchases, it makes it so easy to shop this way as I live 130 miles one way from any woman's shopping center.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    The Tog shop is always there for me when I look at their website. Their sizes are always try true, and quality is always good.
    Type of garments I like.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    i have shoppped at tog shop for a long time. always happy with merchandise. If anything has to be returned there is no hassel. I feel shipping charges especially for a cotton t shirt is much too high. As I get all Tog shop catalogues in the mail I really do not need them to be sent with an order, making the order heavier.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    looked for some items in catalogue that are not available or back ordered till July not very happy about that!
    Apr 13, 2015
    I was disappointed that I wanted a sweater from the catalogue and there was only white not black and white. I did my ordering very soon after receiving the catalogue and it is already out of stock.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Everyone wa very nice and helpful.
    Apr 12, 2015
  • Mar 23, 2015
    first time ordering - won't have an opinion until my order is received.
    Apr 14, 2015
    So happy that their clothing is more in line with my age group. I was unable to get a delivery date however.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I have ordered from the Togshop many times in the past,but have come back to it recently. Good prices and very nice clothes!!!
    Apr 13, 2015