The Trendy Bed Reviews

The Trendy Bed Ratings and User Reviews. The Trendy Bed is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 7 reviews. Last rated on 02/25/2015.

Recent Reviews for The Trendy Bed

• Feb 25, 2015
    Found exactly what i was looking for and at a good price!
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Feb 18, 2015
    I was unsatisfied
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I Love The Trendy Bed, I call up Cathy and tell her what I want and it's that easy! I am a repeat customer and I come back because of the service and the quality of her Bridal satin.
    Feb 21, 2015
    The product is excellent. I couldn't be happier
  • Dec 29, 2014
    You need to updrade your website. I bought bedding and the options and group individual pieces available and what they look like is confusing. There are some websites that show the entire set and underneath it; each individual item in the set with price, availability and a way to order quantity. It's dificult when your trying to put together your own bed set and you can't see the individual items. Thank you for listening.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    A bit expensive for what I ordered so I expect the quality to be very high. If not, I will not shop here again.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Dec 3, 2014
    The Aberdeenshire pajamas and night shirt quality of the sewing wasn't very good. After I washed and dried them I noticed the button holes came undone. I now have to repair the buttonholes.