The Trendy Bed Reviews

The Trendy Bed Ratings and User Reviews. The Trendy Bed is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 6 reviews. Last rated on 10/16/2014.

Recent Reviews for The Trendy Bed

• Oct 16, 2014
    I have no idea if the company is good or bad yet. I have yet to receive the product. So I do not know if it is a quality product or junk.... Will soon find out. I cannot give positive or negative feedback because I just do not know yet whether the product is good.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 9, 2014
    I highly recommend The Trendy Bed for the purchase of fine bedding. Their product is superb and shipping time is fabulous.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Cathy was very helpful with my first order, I received my sheets and Love them. I called Cathy and said can you get me another pair, she quickly responded and all I had to do was give her the color I wanted and she did the rest. GREAT customer Service.. Don't get service like this with the Bed Bedding Supply chains.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    EASY, FAST, AND COST EFFECTIVE.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    Customer service was great - I apparently had missed a 15% off sale and they applied the discount after I had paid and adjusted my billing.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I needed more, I called The Trendy Bed and they took care of it for me, great service and I got just what I wanted.
    Jul 30, 2014