The Trendy Bed Reviews

The Trendy Bed Ratings and User Reviews. The Trendy Bed is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 12/05/2014.

Recent Reviews for The Trendy Bed

• Dec 5, 2014
    A bit expensive for what I ordered so I expect the quality to be very high. If not, I will not shop here again.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Love this site! Great selection! I was looking for a new duvet set when I saw the post on FB. It was tough to choose between the several I liked.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Dec 3, 2014
    The Aberdeenshire pajamas and night shirt quality of the sewing wasn't very good. After I washed and dried them I noticed the button holes came undone. I now have to repair the buttonholes.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Very good online store! Fast shipping and great customer service.
    Nov 30, 2014
    Very high quality bedding with great customer service. Highly recommend!
  • Nov 12, 2014
    This is my 6th Satin Comforter with The Trendy Bed.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Love this daybed set.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    This was my first purchase from the Trend Bed and I am very excited to receive it. I think your website has an extensive line of beautiful products and I look forward to shopping with you in the future.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I have no idea if the company is good or bad yet. I have yet to receive the product. So I do not know if it is a quality product or junk.... Will soon find out. I cannot give positive or negative feedback because I just do not know yet whether the product is good.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    I received two flannel swaddle blankets when I ordered the true flannel blanket but I will keep them anyways. nice products - thank you.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 9, 2014
    I highly recommend The Trendy Bed for the purchase of fine bedding. Their product is superb and shipping time is fabulous.