The Trendy Bed Reviews

The Trendy Bed Ratings and User Reviews. The Trendy Bed is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 8 reviews. Last rated on 01/23/2015.

Recent Reviews for The Trendy Bed

• Jan 23, 2015
    I Love The Trendy Bed, I call up Cathy and tell her what I want and it's that easy! I am a repeat customer and I come back because of the service and the quality of her Bridal satin.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    You need to updrade your website. I bought bedding and the options and group individual pieces available and what they look like is confusing. There are some websites that show the entire set and underneath it; each individual item in the set with price, availability and a way to order quantity. It's dificult when your trying to put together your own bed set and you can't see the individual items. Thank you for listening.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    A bit expensive for what I ordered so I expect the quality to be very high. If not, I will not shop here again.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Love this site! Great selection! I was looking for a new duvet set when I saw the post on FB. It was tough to choose between the several I liked.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Dec 3, 2014
    The Aberdeenshire pajamas and night shirt quality of the sewing wasn't very good. After I washed and dried them I noticed the button holes came undone. I now have to repair the buttonholes.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Very good online store! Fast shipping and great customer service.
    Nov 30, 2014
    Very high quality bedding with great customer service. Highly recommend!
  • Nov 12, 2014
    This is my 6th Satin Comforter with The Trendy Bed.