The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Reviews

07/31/2015
The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Ratings and User Reviews. The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 103 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2015.
Send a Bear-Gram gift, the creative alternative to flowers for any occasion. The Vermont Teddy Bear Company has over 100 different bears for you to choose from.
Circle of Excellence - The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

2013 Winner

The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Rating

More About The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

Recent Reviews for The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

• Jul 29, 2015
    I like this company. Very well represented on web.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Great Company with excellent product, wish they had a more customizable options for bears. For example my Wife is a scientist and would loved to have had the option to make such a bear.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Really appreciate attention to detail. Quality and service excellent as well.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    We have visited your company and have purchased bears for about every one in the family, your bears seem to bring a smile to everyone's face. thank you so much for making these friendly little bears
  • Jul 23, 2015
    The teddy bears are top quality and very creative but awfully expensive
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I love VTB, but was disappointed that I couldn't find the bear baby rattle sold separately to add to my order.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    Wife was overjoyed with her bear
    Jul 26, 2015
    Very nice products
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I love the Bears and I'm happy there was a sale but upset there was some I liked that were sold out. My checkout wasn't a good experience because a pop up for this survey came up and I do not know if my order went through
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Great products. I will buy again from them.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    We had a great tour at your factory last week and my children loved your bears. They are saving their money to order bears. This bear we ordered is a gift for our son's birthday. I am sure that he will love it!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    great company
    Jul 22, 2015
    Great gift thank you
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 22, 2015
    Two bears were ordered at the same time, same day for the same destination and with two-day shipping. UPS delivered one bear in three days, but not the second bear which was finally delivered in seven days. Vermont Teddy Bear customer service apologized, made refund, but their inability to reach high enough into the shipper's hierarchy to correct a shipping problem is unacceptable. The second bear sat, warehoused, in the destination city for five days while a five year old was made to wait for her birthday present.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Great website and selection. Their reputation exceeds expectations.
    Jul 23, 2015
    Product quality and service exceeded the reputation of the Company.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Wish there was a few more outfits
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Loved the experience
    Jul 15, 2015
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Jul 19, 2015
    A great staff with a positive attitude
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Nice site, easy and yet couldn't find an accessory that wanted with the bear, but everything worked out well.
    Jul 17, 2015
    Nice experience, will purchase again.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Jul 19, 2015
    I love the bear I order and with the fourth of July weekend 17.76 I was able to purchase my bear sooner
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Always a pleasure to shop here!
    Jul 15, 2015
    As usual, a highly pleasant experience!