The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Reviews

02/08/2016
The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Ratings and User Reviews. The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 271 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.
Send a Bear-Gram gift, the creative alternative to flowers for any occasion. The Vermont Teddy Bear Company has over 100 different bears for you to choose from.
Circle of Excellence - The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

2015 Platinum

The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Rating

More About The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

Recent Reviews for The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

• Feb 8, 2016
    Seems like a great place to buy gifts online
  • Feb 8, 2016
    EAsy quick order... now just have to wait and see how it goes when it arrives
  • Feb 8, 2016
    seems to be a nice place to purchase items we will see
  • Feb 8, 2016
    The price was kind of high but i did like to know what day the gift was arriving. My only concern was that my order might get have got mixed up some how and you send the wrong size therefore have to send it back for the correct size. But i understand theres noway of knowing till shipment is made and mistakes do happen. I would have perfered to send a similar gift threw the mail myself but it was very convenient that a your company specializes in this gift. Im only hoping that my oder was made correctly because this is a gift im leavingin your hands and i just want it to be perfect. If i could do it myself i would. But im glad there is companys like this that can help. Thank you so much for your services and i hope this product brings a smile to both our faces
    I love your company!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    It was not very clear how to personalize the bears paws. It mentions at check out right and left foot but we did not know if it was the bears right or left foot or if it is when you are looking at the bear. We hope the personalization comes out right.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    very easy to locate and buy stuff by computer. but on the phone its difficult to purchase.
    shipping was a rip off
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Have been looking at this company for a while since I saw their ad on tv and I have no regrets about the purchase...maybe it was a bit expensive but a 6 foot teddybear is absolutely worth it haha
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love these and have given many bears and received a bear over the years.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Ok, just really hoping that it will get to me before Valentines Day. Nice website, but really pushed extra add ons to buy!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Good company. Will wait and see when product arrives
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Everything went as I had hoped
  • Feb 8, 2016
    good option to do something different
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love your bears and toys. I have bought so much over the years and my wife and i even visited when she interviewed for a job at the UVM medical center (she is a physician). The site can be improved a bit and easier to use.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    the teddy bear verey nice
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Hope to receive teddy bear in time for valebntines day
  • Feb 8, 2016
    The survey is a little pre-mature as I haven't received my bear yet. But if all goes according to planned, it should be great!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    very easly to order not being very good with computer
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I seen the ad on TV and thought this would b an excellent gift