The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Reviews

The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Ratings and User Reviews. The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 84 reviews. Last rated on 11/29/2015.
Send a Bear-Gram gift, the creative alternative to flowers for any occasion. The Vermont Teddy Bear Company has over 100 different bears for you to choose from.
Circle of Excellence - The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

2015 Platinum

The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Rating

More About The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

Recent Reviews for The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

• Nov 29, 2015
    Was hoping they would have specials for Black Friday or free shipping (or reduced shipping fees) advertised on their website.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    I think free shipping should be included with such an expensive order.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    This is a tradition with us. All of our nieces and nephews children get VT Teddy Bears when born.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Please do not share personal information
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Your products are relatively expensive, but of excellent quality and worth the price.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    I have purchased a number of bears from VTB and they have all been excellent. The on-line experience is better than most.
  • Nov 26, 2015
    Keep up the great work!
  • Nov 25, 2015
    The bears are great and the "life insurance" on them is nice.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    My wife just loves your Teddy Bears
  • Nov 22, 2015
    my only issue is that I would have gladly paid any amount to have the bear delivered to her post office box before thanksgiving. I understand that you use UPS, but an overnight option for postal service would have been greatly appreciated
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Good quality product (judged from previous order). I am concerned about this product originating from outside the United States. I probably will not order from Vermont Teddy Bear in the future because of this. Youngest granddaughter wanted one because her older sister got one last year.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    I love my bears and this set is being given to someone outside of the family. I just received my other bears that I ordered for a family memeber.
    Nov 29, 2015
  • Nov 14, 2015
    We love VT Teddy Bear! We have purchased 5 bears for each of our friends new babies, because every child should have REAL Teddy Bear.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    great experience i know my friend wil love it
    Nov 23, 2015
  • Nov 10, 2015
    Very clever advertising.
    Nov 28, 2015
    The picture that I ordered from shows the personalization on the rear paws. When received, the personalization was on the upper paws and it doesn't show because the color of the personalization is almost the same color as the paw. This is not what I expected and since it is personalized, I'm sure it is not returnable.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Easy to deal with and a great assortment of bears to customize!!
    Nov 20, 2015
    Easy to use on-line site. Excellent selection, good price and very well made product.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Nov 20, 2015
    The box was terrible. They claimed that you don't need gift wrapping because the product is delivered in a beautiful box. Box was ripped and covered on shipping labels. No way I could present as a gift Please tell them to offer gift wrapping ...
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Vermont Teddy Bears are high quality but a bit overpriced. VTB does not offer enough deals. Shipping is overpriced.
    Nov 16, 2015
  • Oct 31, 2015
    Nov 29, 2015
    My bear didn't arrive on the date stated but the tracking stated that it was delivered. I contacted Vermont Teddy Bear customer service and they found that inadvertently the wrong address had been placed on the package, so I was sent a replacement bear that arrived in two days with no problems.
  • Oct 30, 2015