The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Reviews

The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Ratings and User Reviews. The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 81 reviews. Last rated on 10/04/2015.
Send a Bear-Gram gift, the creative alternative to flowers for any occasion. The Vermont Teddy Bear Company has over 100 different bears for you to choose from.
Circle of Excellence - The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

2015 Platinum

The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Rating

More About The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

Recent Reviews for The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

• Oct 4, 2015
    I have been very satisfied with Vermont Teddy Bear Co.
  • Oct 4, 2015
    according to the email I received from Vermont Teddy bear I was to get $10 off, but I did not see that reflected anywhere when I made the purchase.
  • Oct 3, 2015
    I love to give Vermont Teddy Bears as baby gifts.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    I love that you now have more options for teddy bear color and additional gifts to include
  • Oct 2, 2015
    nice product shipping costs need to be reviewed.
  • Oct 1, 2015
    Very personable girl at the Big E here in Massachusetts showed me the variety of products I could purchase for my grandchild who was just born today!
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Online ordering was horrible this past Sunday.
  • Sep 27, 2015
    I would love to visit your factory someday!
  • Sep 23, 2015
    I appreciate your company providing a great service. It's a favorite gift to send to friends and family. Thanks for everything
  • Sep 21, 2015
    I love the VTB Co. and have purchased half a dozen bears or so from them in the last few years. They are high quality and make great gifts! I just wish shipping was a little more reasonable. Most of the time, I wait to make a purchase until I have a coupon, but the coupons rarely negate shipping costs.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    I love the Vermont Teddy Bear Company. The products are high quality and if there is a problem they fix it with no fuss.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Very excited for the person to receive the bear!
  • Sep 17, 2015
    I really really really want the now retired crazy 4 you teddy bear.
  • Sep 17, 2015
    I'm 80 years old and usually hesitate to order any items over the internet. It was so easy that I am thrilled that I was able to purchase this teddy bear for my great-niece Cecilia.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    I just think the teddies are so adorable
    Oct 2, 2015
    I love thier products. Sometimes I wish all the bear were softer, more cuddly.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    Always a quality product!
  • Sep 14, 2015
    I love the bear design that I ordered, it was an immediate sale for me.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Love the bears and their quality. Appreciated the fact that if parts of the items are made outside of the USA, the company will inform the buyer.
  • Sep 12, 2015
    I work on the road and I use Vermont Teddy for special occasions
  • Aug 24, 2015
    We just love toy stuffed animals.
    Sep 16, 2015
    The tuxedos on the bears looked cheap and seemed more conducive for a funeral than a festive occasion attire. I have however, been satisfied with my two previous purchases. I guess I will avoided costumed bears in the future.