The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Reviews

08/30/2015
The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Ratings and User Reviews. The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 78 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.
Send a Bear-Gram gift, the creative alternative to flowers for any occasion. The Vermont Teddy Bear Company has over 100 different bears for you to choose from.
Circle of Excellence - The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

2013 Winner

The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Rating

More About The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

Recent Reviews for The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

• Aug 30, 2015
    I would like to be able to see how the bear looks after I add my lines of personalization just to make sure the what I write is where I want it to be on the bear. You do show what color bear I can choose from which is very nice. I don't consider this negative feedback, merely a suggestion you might want to consider.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    32% shipping charge is extremely high, especially for an in-state shipment. Since there was no charge for the personalization I went ahead with the order, but I'm not sure I would order again because of excessive shipping charge.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Purchase went well.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Great gifts for my grand children
  • Aug 24, 2015
    We just love toy stuffed animals.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Great quality and longevity of the bears. Would highly reccommend
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I have been waiting to purchase this bear for my girlfriend I hope she enjoys it. I have purchased her plenty of bears but nothing like this size I hope it brings a smile to her face. I hope when the bear arrives the quality if great,
  • Aug 16, 2015
    The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is a great place to visit! The factory tours are fun and informative. It is the perfect place to spend an afternoon with children. The teddy bears are beautifully made and so cuddly cute!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    What you see is what you get! Vermont Teddy Bear Co. has delivered for me in the past and the quality is exactly what VTB, Co promised .. Excellent !
    Aug 25, 2015
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I love your bears and have given them as gifts since the first time in 1992 for my husband's 50th birthday. Maybe you could add an extra line or two for the recipient's address for Get Well bears. We need space for the hospital name, patient's name and room number if it's needed. Thanks!
    Ihave been using this company for over 25 years, It's the best
  • Aug 13, 2015
    In the past, when I have ordered a bear for someone, they have been greatly appreciative. But I find the costs to be on the high side.
    Aug 23, 2015
    I am surprised by how expensive your product is.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    This is my first purchase so have no comment other than was easy to use on line ordering.
    Aug 23, 2015
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Everything was great except the prices are a bit high. A little bit of a discount would be nice.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I send VTB for lots of occasions and people ALWAYS love them! You can't go wrong with a Vermont Teddy Bear!
    Aug 16, 2015
  • Aug 9, 2015
    the site worked great on the computer not so good on mobile phone
    Aug 16, 2015
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Have purchased items over the past 25 years and have always been pleased.
    Aug 24, 2015
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I like this company. Very well represented on web.
    Aug 20, 2015
    Great purchase. Bear sits on my living room table..
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I'm so excited about getting this bear, I can' wait
    Aug 12, 2015