The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Reviews

05/04/2015
The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Ratings and User Reviews. The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 622 reviews.
Send a Bear-Gram gift, the creative alternative to flowers for any occasion. The Vermont Teddy Bear Company has over 100 different bears for you to choose from.
Circle of Excellence - The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

2013 Winner

The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Rating

More About The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

Recent Reviews for The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

• Apr 14, 2015
    The most UN user friendly site I have tried to use in a very long time!!!! Very frustrated!!!!!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    love your bears.....all bears
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Absolutely amazing and wonderful
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I love the Vermont Teddy Bears and think they make an excellent gift. Althought they are a bit pricey i think they are worth it. I do wish shipping was either faster or cheaper. While i don't mind paying for the bear i do resent paying $20 just to make sure the bear arrives while the person is still ill.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Love how they stand by their product
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Always a great experience
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Apr 10, 2015
    totally awesome experience!!!!!!!!!!! super fast delivery......... thanx so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 9, 2015
    This was the third purchase.... each time was superior!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Good product - like it Slightly high priced - maybe you want to consider reducing it
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Love it. Very High Quality and lots of Fun.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Apr 5, 2015
    Great product and fast delivery
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Mar 29, 2015
    I have bought several bears from this company and have never been disappointed. All of the bears are high quality and well made. They are soft and appropriate for young children to old collectors.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Easy ordering and navigation of website
    Mar 28, 2015
    Great product and delivered when promised
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I really like your bears they're really unique and what I'm looking for.my granddaughter looks forward to every holiday because she knows she's going to get a Vermont Teddy Bear.she shows me pictures of her sleeping with them talking with them playing with them so you got to loyal customer here as long as prices remain where they're at
    Apr 1, 2015
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I have purchased many items from VT Teddy Bear over the past years and have always gotten superior service and quality of products. I see no reason to expect less this time.
    Apr 10, 2015
    As always I got a great product on time and in good condition.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    We are using this large bear as a mascot for our STEM educational facility. He will be perfect for what we are looking for.
    Mar 30, 2015
  • Mar 5, 2015
    My great nephew told Santa he wanted a teddy for Christmas, but Santa didn't bring it. Aunt Linda bought it for him for his birthday. Since he always wants to work with tools, the handyman bear is perfect for him!
    Mar 29, 2015
    I ordered the construction bear as a gift for my 3 year old Great Nephew. He is obsessed with all types of tools and when I saw this bear I knew it would be perfect for him. He told Santa he wanted a teddy for Christmas, but Santa had already finished shopping so his Aunt Linda got teddy for his birthday. He loves teddy and takes him with him everywhere he goes. The cutest is when it's nap time, he doesn't need a nap, but teddy does.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Apr 13, 2015
    My partner loved these books and it went with the Valentines theme i did. We had dinner and went to see the movie. I had the bear sent to her house and made her promise not to open it until I got there. It drove her crazy, but she loved it. We both enjoyed the writing on the box too!