The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Reviews

08/29/2015
The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Ratings and User Reviews. The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 81 reviews.
Send a Bear-Gram gift, the creative alternative to flowers for any occasion. The Vermont Teddy Bear Company has over 100 different bears for you to choose from.
Circle of Excellence - The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

2013 Winner

The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Rating

More About The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

Recent Reviews for The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

• Jun 29, 2015
    I prefer to say that I AM AN AMERICAN. It realy is no business of your's that I am any other than that.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    My friend gifted me one before, my kids thought that it was their dad, we let them assume. Their dad was shot and killed 4 months ago, now the kids are fighting over it because they think it was from their dad. My husband used to tease me and he sleeps close to it while I worked third shift.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Thought order was complete and did no receive confirmation so I went back to look an hour later -- have to answer 2 questions unrelated to billing before order is actually submitted, very frustrating.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I have enjoyed the online experience with your company. The relatives that I have purchased for have been very satisfied with the items. Thank you so much for bringing a little joy into people's lives during defining moments in their lives.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I gave 2 Fezzy Teddy Bears to students in my 5th Grade class this year as rewards for being on the Honor Roll for 3 straight quarters. They were very happy with Fezzy and other students wished they had been able to earn one.
    Jun 28, 2015
    Too expensive for me
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I have a collection of Vermont Teddy Bears and have visited their company in Vermont. I am very impressed by the quality of their merchandise time and time again.
    Jun 28, 2015
    they have been great
  • Jun 16, 2015
    This is the second bear we have purchased. Our first was the nurse bear when our daughter graduated from nursing school. This was a birthday present and we bought the t-shirt bear. I would have liked to personalize the shirt more than just with our daughter-in-law's name.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I love all of the bears I have purchased over the years.
    Jun 27, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Love the factory and tour. Love my 5 bears. My friends love the bears that have been sent to them. Your online store is perfect for gift sending. Almost too easy.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    My sister Susan Janes is awesome. Tell her I love her!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    I VISITED THE FACTORY A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND ENJOYED THE TOUR AND ESPECIALLY THE GIFT SHOP
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Jun 25, 2015
    Have ordered 5 in the past. The quality of the fur was very disappointing. Don't think I will order again.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    This is the third Teddy Bear I've ordered in the last three years, I have been satisfied with each order.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 15, 2015
    Amazing service and fast delivery.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Very easy purchasing process. Liked opportunity to customize bears.
  • May 28, 2015
    Jun 8, 2015
    It was so easy to order my gift via the internet. I was able to see the colors I wanted, and how they would look togehter before placing my order. Upon The Vermont Teddy Company shipping my purchase I was able to track it, knowing that my gift had arrived. The teddy bear made my neice's day. She has suffered a very serious illness and had made such strides in her recovery. This teddy bear proved to be the best encouragement she could have received.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    - Love To Shop Online On All The Holidays. Love The Quality Of The Items. Thank You Vermont Teddy Bear Co.
    Jun 25, 2015