The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Reviews

07/04/2015
The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Ratings and User Reviews. The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 116 reviews.
Send a Bear-Gram gift, the creative alternative to flowers for any occasion. The Vermont Teddy Bear Company has over 100 different bears for you to choose from.
Circle of Excellence - The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

2013 Winner

The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Rating

More About The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

Recent Reviews for The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

• May 7, 2015
    Is a teddy bear perfect for any occasion
  • May 6, 2015
    This survey should be after I receive product, but the variety of bears good
  • May 6, 2015
    It's a great place to shop
  • May 6, 2015
    I have purchased from Vermont Teddy Bear Co several times and I continue to purchase from your company due to satisfaction of merchandise. Cost and shippping is a bit high however I alway move forward with my purchase due to quality and satisfaction of purchase.
  • May 5, 2015
    They are awesome and very helpful
  • May 4, 2015
    Kind of expensive and the shipping seems high.
    They are awesome
  • May 4, 2015
    I love and my wife loves these bears but,I kind of wish there email offers would last longer or be given to specific recipients, instead of like 1-2 days I missed out on free shipping offer because I was too busy to check my email it's one of the reasons I don't order more often for other holidays. Thanks Tom
  • May 1, 2015
    love the website.
    May 6, 2015
  • May 1, 2015
    I am raising 3 young grandchildren. We go to The Vermont Teddy Bear Factory each year to let the kids pick out their special bear. They will all have a wonderful collection by the time they are adults. What wonderful products they have.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    I got this for a co-worker who is having a baby in August. She loves it. She said it brought back memories of her childhood (they would stop at your store on their way back from vacation and get some bears).
  • Apr 29, 2015
    so far so good
    May 7, 2015
  • Apr 27, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    This was the second time I purchased an order from Vermont Teddy Bear. Overall I was pleased with Vermont Teddy Bear except they sent the bear to the wrong location. It caused an inconvenience however I was please how the staff handled the situation
  • Apr 22, 2015
    It is quite an experience. I never knew about you until I sawan ad on the internet and bought a 4 foot bear right away.
    May 2, 2015