The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Reviews

07/30/2015
The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Ratings and User Reviews. The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 108 reviews.
Send a Bear-Gram gift, the creative alternative to flowers for any occasion. The Vermont Teddy Bear Company has over 100 different bears for you to choose from.
Circle of Excellence - The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

2013 Winner

The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Rating

More About The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

Recent Reviews for The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

• May 7, 2015
    I've used them for years and have always enjoyed the service
  • May 7, 2015
    Thrilled to have a VT Bernie Bear! Very clever and very appropriate! Go Bernie! Wish some portion of the price would go towards his campaign.
  • May 7, 2015
    There could be more time for online questions at the customer service page, I was cut off to a blank screen before I could ask about an order. The online seems to be at the "robotic speed" which some of us do not possess. (I am a slow keyboard operator) I wanted to retrieve an order number or confirmation number on an order I was finishing, & the screen went bye-bye.
    love the bears!!
  • May 7, 2015
    We are extremely happy with the company and their bears. They are truely a unique gift. My husband bought me my first high quality bear 2 years ago and we are return customers. Highly satisfied with the quality of the product and the service. I had to speak to customer service and they were extremely helpful and friendly. Will deffinately recommend Vermont Teddy Bear Co. to everyone. They are pricy, but then again I will not buy a stuffed bear from anywhere but the Vermont Teddy Bear Co. They last for years and are absolutely adorable. One thing that did bother me was the options on the BIG BEARS. We could not customize the paws on the bigger bear as on the smaller bears. But it won't stop me from coming back. Perhaps this option could be added on the big bears too. Overall extremely satisfied and can't help but smile when I look at my bear.
    Love these bears!
    May 11, 2015
    Thank you so much! My Mom loved her Mother's Day Bear!
  • May 7, 2015
    Every time I purchase from them, I am 100% satisfied.
  • May 7, 2015
    Is a teddy bear perfect for any occasion
  • May 6, 2015
    This survey should be after I receive product, but the variety of bears good
  • May 6, 2015
    It's a great place to shop
  • May 6, 2015
    I have purchased from Vermont Teddy Bear Co several times and I continue to purchase from your company due to satisfaction of merchandise. Cost and shippping is a bit high however I alway move forward with my purchase due to quality and satisfaction of purchase.
  • May 5, 2015
    They are awesome and very helpful
  • May 1, 2015
    love the website.
    May 6, 2015
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    I got this for a co-worker who is having a baby in August. She loves it. She said it brought back memories of her childhood (they would stop at your store on their way back from vacation and get some bears).
  • Apr 29, 2015