The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Reviews

02/09/2016
The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Ratings and User Reviews. The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 318 reviews.
Send a Bear-Gram gift, the creative alternative to flowers for any occasion. The Vermont Teddy Bear Company has over 100 different bears for you to choose from.
Circle of Excellence - The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

2015 Platinum

The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Rating

More About The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

Recent Reviews for The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

• Feb 7, 2016
    Thank you Vermont Teddy Bear Co.! Excited to see if she 'likes' it.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I felt like I was getting upsold with each click.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    it was very exciting having shopping online
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Awaiting if it is delivered as promised....
    HAVE HEARD OF COMPANY BUT THIS IS MY FIRST PURCHASE
    good product, past experience
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I liked Vermont Teddy Bear company overall. Prices seemed a little high but to be expected.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    First time using this site herd a lot about it, so figured to try it out
  • Feb 7, 2016
    You should offer discounts for multiple purchases.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    for this survey the personal information is not nesscery
  • Feb 7, 2016
    very well pleased with the quality of your products.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Great expiriance can't wait to see the product!!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The bears make perfect giftS FOR MY GRAND KIDS and is very simple to purchase online
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I think the idea is good but the add ons and pricing is a SCAM
  • Feb 7, 2016
    can't wait to gift her the bear
  • Feb 7, 2016
    not sure what to say right now. Just wait and see if the product is as good as is claimed
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Once I bought a large bear like this for my grandson, after he was done with it, my daughter-in-law took it to school for the reading area. Her students could take a book and lay on the bear and read. It was a fun experience for them and encouraged reading.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I saw on Facebook the new 3 foot Lovey Buddy Bear from The Vermont Teddy Bear Company and then received an email for 15% off a few days later. I absolutely fell in love with this bear and while I have never spent this much on just one bear I just could not get this one out of my mind as it is simply adorable as well as unique. (I have many from several companies including The Vermont Teddy Bear Company, Build A Bear, Boyds and Gund to name a few.) Receiving the 15% off coupon helped in my decision to mention the bear to my husband as a hint for a Valentine's Day gift as I was hesitant at first due to the price of the bear combined with the shipping charges. It was the shipping charges which totaled $17.99 that I felt was a bit steep. However, after telling my wonderful husband about this bear and that I had received a 15% off coupon which would take care of the majority of the shipping charges he told me to please purchase the bear for myself as a gift from him on Valentines Day. (He was not sure how to do it himself online.) If it is everything the ad said it would be I have a feeling this bear will soon be my favorite and I cannot wait till it arrives!