The Warming Store Reviews

05/30/2016
The Warming Store Ratings and User Reviews. The Warming Store is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 183 reviews. Last rated on 05/30/2016.

The Warming Store Rating

More About The Warming Store

Recent Reviews for The Warming Store

• May 30, 2016
    you had the pool float that I ave been looking for for quite some time.
    very interesting source!
  • May 30, 2016
    the sizing chart was vauge
  • May 29, 2016
    Awesome good product
  • May 29, 2016
    Can't wait to get it
  • May 28, 2016
    I like the various products
  • May 28, 2016
    Shopping was quick, easy and both items I wanted were in stock; the flat rate shipping was a bonus.
  • May 27, 2016
    My product was found on your site from Google.com. It's exactly what I've been looking for quite a long time! Thank you!
  • May 27, 2016
    This is the first time I've checked out your store. I just googled what I was looking for and it came to you. You have exactly what I was looking for, which surprised me since The last time I bought one was about 15 yrs ago.
  • May 26, 2016
    So ar it is great
  • May 26, 2016
    I have been searching for this specific item for quite some time...I'm THRILLED to death to get/find this item Finally!
  • May 25, 2016
    The process was easy to follow.
  • May 25, 2016
    This is my very first time on the site. I hope to be able to give great reviews about my purchase in the near future and would like to be able to recommend the product to my sister.
  • May 24, 2016
    I am glad I found this site, I found what I was looking for, and, cheaper. Thank you
  • May 23, 2016
    not sure how i like it so far
  • May 14, 2016
    They carry new tech products that work ! I asked questions about a product before the purchase and was given the info needed to make my decision-nice customer service :)
    May 25, 2016
  • May 12, 2016
    It was easy.
    May 28, 2016
  • May 12, 2016
    I've been using their products ever since I bought some many years ago. That's one of the reasons why I went back. My product was as good the other day as it was when I bought it! I gave it to my grandson so I wanted to buy another.
  • May 11, 2016
    May 26, 2016
    Did not receive the original jacket I ordered. Spoke to a staff member. She could not track original jacket. Told me she would up grade the jacket. I received the up grade today. It only has heating elements in the front not the back and front like the original jacket described. How is this an upgrade?
  • May 9, 2016
    I am looking forward to receiving this item because I may order more.
    May 26, 2016
    My only complaint is that the hand/foot microwave warmers were made from 2 completely different patterns of material. I emailed customer support, but I wasn't going to pay $15 to return them plus the fact that they were no longer available. They were a gift to a person that has Raynaud's. She likes them and they certainly serve the purpose of warming her hands and feet. However, I felt it was a substandard gift since they did not match. Everything else in my experience with the order was superb.