The Wasserstrom Company Reviews

07/31/2014
The Wasserstrom Company Ratings and User Reviews. The Wasserstrom Company is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 115 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.

The Wasserstrom Company Rating

More About The Wasserstrom Company

Recent Reviews for The Wasserstrom Company

• Jul 31, 2014
    i hope you notify it its not able to ship soon
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Regular shipping prices are high for a small order. I ordered BECAUSE of the reduced shipping.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Could no longer find this specific style of glassware at local store. Very happy to have found it online and able to purchase it as a single unit!! Awesome!!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    very good selection of restaurant supplies
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I like the site and ease of use. Being in Alaska the cost of shipping is quite high. I would probably look around in the future for a site that offers lower shipping charges.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Easy to use, good selection.
    Very good site!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Clicking edit to correct the billing address didn't work. I figured out that if I clicked "same as shipping" and then clicked "create new" I could actually edit the address.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Pleasure to do business with.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    It was easy to find what I was shopping for.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    They supply me with the best shoes i have ever had for work. Been in the restaurant business for 14 years now and shoes are important! I haven't had to replace these for over two years with some work weeks being 90+ hrs and training crews up and down the east coast. Finally they are falling apart so i just ordered the same exact pair.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    The order was suppose to arrive a few days after it was placed. It took almost a week. When I called customer service they said that it was still being packaged. I was disconnected after the gentleman told me this.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    The last item I purchased failed within 2 months. This is a replacement purchase. Any help you can offer would be appreciated.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Check out process was very slow. I think it was the server capabilities on their end, I had to continually be re-loading the pages and waiting for ever to get the information updated.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    i realy like this webside
  • Jul 4, 2014
    site crashed on checkout but it did recover
    Jul 28, 2014
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    I wish there was a link to order for my company without having to use my personal credit card. Provide a link for invoicing.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Easy way to get the coffee filters as they are very difficult to find in my area.
    Jul 18, 2014
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    Have not received my full order
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    Product looked like a pancake batter dispenser. Because of two items in its manufacture, it could not function. I have since re - bent the spring clip and polished the surface of the valve so that there is no friction with the collar. The dispenser works as it should have in the first place. If you doubt the veracity of my statements, please take one of your units, disassemble and wash it, reassemble it and load it with pancake batter. Good Luck!By the way, your on line interface leaves a lot to be desired. Until the dispenser arrived, I had no indication that my order had even gone through. That's right. No confirmation email (as promised) I feel so sorry for you that a full, though brief description of the problem exceeded 1000 characters.