The Wet Seal, Inc. Reviews

07/24/2014
The Wet Seal, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. The Wet Seal, Inc. is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 11265 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2014.

The Wet Seal, Inc. Rating

More About The Wet Seal, Inc.

Recent Reviews for The Wet Seal, Inc.

• Jul 24, 2014
    Great for back to school shopping- love my new sandals and skirts!!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I never feel confident buying online; it is physically painful for me to enter my card number. However, with wet seal, I am confident that I am getting my money's worth of clothing. Purchasing two dresses boots and a romper for under 50 is an amazing deal. That is what draws me to wet seal is the amazing prices and stylish selections, which allow me to expand my wardrobe without shrinking my wallet.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Great deals and great bargans
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Wet Seal has very cute and affordable clothes. They also have a variety, for example, casual wear, dressy, grungy, lazy, etc. I love it!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Great style love plus size option!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    It would have been nice to look up scoop t or cami and have all the color choices in one spot. The same t-shirt was listed over and over again in different colors. It took way too long to find what I was looking for. I may have even bought more if what I was looking for was easy to find. I finally got tired and just bought what I had.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    i love shopping online now makes everything so much easier !!! I love how easy it is to take things off your cart and that there are more sizes online to pick from because you know sometime you go to the store and they are out of your size. i just love it now!!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Customer service was great at the store! She was really friendly and fast to help me get clothes that were out of reach.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    veryy satisfied with my purchase i hope it comes in time!!!!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I was satisfied with this website. I look forward to getting my product.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    it was great and I will definitely be back.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Finding the size chart was a bit difficult, but I liked the detailed descriptions of the items and the check out was very easy and simple.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I've shopped several time with y'all I store never online so far I like it
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Good quality clothes that are reasonably priced.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    The CHECKOUT WAS A LITTLE ROUGH. When I tried to submit my order: it said there was an error that I didn't understand..so I looked it up on Google..which didn't help. So I ended up using a different card. Everything else was cool! :)
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I love it nice clothes amazing price
    Love the store!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I love the cloths! My favorite place to shop!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    had a fabulous experience shopping online and finding so many discounts was the best part.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Always a satisfied customer..
    Jul 24, 2014