The Wet Seal, Inc. Reviews

07/06/2015
The Wet Seal, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. The Wet Seal, Inc. is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 9726 reviews.

The Wet Seal, Inc. Rating

More About The Wet Seal, Inc.

Recent Reviews for The Wet Seal, Inc.

• Jul 5, 2015
    I love wet seal I just wish there was more extra small sizes available.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I think the shipping should be a little less and that you guys should try changing up your style and sell more nice yet affordable things
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Love this store. I will always come back and order again. The clothing has great quality, comfortably, price, and there is something for me to love every time. I recommend Wet Seal to everyone I know and will continue to do so. Thank you!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    The products are to quickly sold out from one day to the next it may not be there anymore sometimes not even a day but the sales are great and so is the selection
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Love the store, so sad it closed down in my area, still order online all the time thigh! Love it!!
    Love the products
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Love the prices for the basic tees! Stylish,Cute, & Comfortable.
    I love their clothing and so does my 15 year old good prices
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I wish the promos were a little easier to understand, if any.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I would have bought some cleated gladiator sandals but the sizes did not corespond to the.size chart. I couldnt take the chance to purchase them online. Other than that the plus size clothes are very trendy and affordable
    overall I give the website a 4/5 stars
  • Jul 5, 2015
    The prices were great and the sales were amazing! It definitely encouraged me to buy more stuff that I needed without feeling bad about it. I was very pleased with the company overall.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I was very surprised at the size options available in the plus sized dept. I never thought to shop at wet seal because they don't advertise their plus sized clothing line. My favorite plus sized store closed and now I have to shop elsewhere. I was very pleased to see wet seal had a plus size option. Hopefully I will be pleased with my new clothes when they arrive!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I couldn't enter my insider card because it says it doesn't match my email!! Someone entered it wrong & now I have to pay for it =( I'm not happy about that!!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Great deals! Love shopping online at wetseal
    Overall good experience.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    i have made previous purchases in the past, i am always happy with what i purchase.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I love Wet Seal, especially all their dresses!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Clothes are cute and nice quality. Love how there are always sales going on, great prices! I had a problem last time I tried to checkout online, and I called customer service, and the girl was so helpful and she even took off part of the total charge for the trouble. It was so unexpected and I was so pleased, I wil definitely keep shopping here.