TheaterSeatStore.com Reviews

TheaterSeatStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. TheaterSeatStore.com is rated 5.6 out of 10 from 29 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

Recent Reviews for TheaterSeatStore.com

• Dec 16, 2014
    The only issue I had was at checkout. It kept telling me that there was an internal issue when trying to pay with my debit card. I had to pay through paypal to be able to checkout.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    website was easy to use.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    8 to 10 weeks delivery time seems long but similar product unavailable nearby.
  • Dec 1, 2014
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Website was very informative, especially with the seat dimensions, for making a fast decision.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Easy to navigate, Cant wait to sit in my chairs.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    good experience so far
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Simple called several days ago for info nice but was indifferent to price match inquiries
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Awesome collection, I visited other sites, but yours is the best by far
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Awesome I found the exact chair I was looking for.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Great online shopping experience!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 18, 2014
    I fell to sleep in my chair so fast I just love it. Comfortable Every home should have one.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    No other comments at this time
    Oct 15, 2014
  • Oct 3, 2014
    I liked the variety of items and how easy the web site was to use .. Will be purchasing a large item in the near future ..
  • Oct 2, 2014
    not sure the discount codes worked and do not know when the product will arrive. but it looks like what I want...
    Oct 20, 2014
    lumbar support on the product is lacking. not bad enough to return but not great. the rest is good!
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Overall great and painless experience. Quite satisfied.
    Nov 28, 2014
    Customer service is courteous when I get a hold of them, but they are very unresponsive and mostly unhelpful. I have not even received an updated status of my order and this is the second time I'd been prompted to take a survey for an item I don't have yet.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Great transaction.
    Oct 11, 2014
    Great experience, product and price!
  • Sep 14, 2014
    on the original price overview there was zero sales tax. when checking out it was suddenly there. I must admit that i was second from cancelling my order as it really irritated my that i go through the whole process and the you change the price on the last page. Very frustrating expirence....but i just cant be ask to start all over, but this may put my off ever coming back. Right now it surely has.
    Oct 22, 2014
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Oct 13, 2014
    The product was good. At least the part that arrived. The tray tables ordered extra ($104.97) were not received. Contacted merchant via their online contact form. 11 full business days later and not so much as an email or voicemail from the merchant. Their customer service is apparently significantly lacking, or they just don't care about customers once they've got their money. To summarize, product is good and as described and happy with that, but customer service or the lack thereof completely overshadows that.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Easy to use and order from. They were very responsive on providing cloth samples which was great.
    Oct 31, 2014
    Have called 3 times to get status of my order once it went past when they said it would be ready. First two calls I was given false information about status, on third call I asked why I should believe them this third time and got a very rude response.