TheaterSeatStore.com Reviews

TheaterSeatStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. TheaterSeatStore.com is rated 5.5 out of 10 from 28 reviews.

Recent Reviews for TheaterSeatStore.com

• Jun 26, 2015
    Great ordering experience can't wait to receive the product
  • Jun 8, 2015
    It was pretty easy to order. Now I just need to wait to get my merchandise.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    liked how easy it was to find your product. Also talked with sales representative by phone and he explained some of my questions.
    Jun 11, 2015
    Haven't received my order yet but was informed it will be arriving 3 weeks late pretty upset about this. They tell you everything to get the sell but when they have your money they could careless. Will not be purchasing from this company again.
  • May 27, 2015
    First time purchaser, so not really qualify to voice an opinion on the quality of the vendor or customer service. Hoping to be able to say really positive things about theatre Seat Store in the future.
  • May 27, 2015
    Well shop again here. Fantastic price!
    Jun 25, 2015
    The product was damaged.
  • May 25, 2015
    Jun 27, 2015
    My theaterseats arrived in perfect shape. One of the tray tables I ordered, the spoke was bent in shipping. Contacted customer service and they sent out new one after we sent photos. Couldn't get the lights to work so they sent out new lights and set up a technician to come out and install new lights. We then figured out what was wrong with lights and got them to work so no technician was needed. Better instructions would be beneficial. Otherwise, completely pleased with order and would recommend and purchase from theaterseatstore again.
  • May 21, 2015
    online chat answered questions well and promptly.
  • May 20, 2015
    Jun 20, 2015
    Per a conversation I had with a supervisor, sales staff could be a lot more patient/more customer service-oriented with a first-time buyer. The company's super high sales volume doesn't excuse a perfunctory, dismissive attitude.
  • May 18, 2015
    Jun 6, 2015
    We got Octane seating with power recline but did not get the optional extras because we did not require them. the seating is so comfortable. It is even comfortable for tall people because of the way it reclines. The lock for the power recline is an additional safety feature that we love as we havee 2 puppies that are always near the foot rest. Did not make a mistake buying these. The 1 upgrade was top grain leather as we are going to be using these chairs frequently.
  • May 17, 2015
    So far really good. Called twice with questions, and they were answered professionally. Hope the wait is shorter than expected.
    Jun 16, 2015
    Very upset with product. Very small and no stand. It sits on the floor.
  • May 17, 2015
    I am impressed with the seating and variety.
    Jun 10, 2015
    I purchased 4 chairs in a curved design. I wasn't sure about the color, but these were on sale so I thought "why not?". So glad I did! I am amazed at the comfort. I love that they are electric so the grandkids can recline as well. We measured the space and they fit perfectly. But mostly, I was able to set them up easily. I would recommend to anyone.
  • May 13, 2015
    Online shopping was easy and pictures were detailed
  • Apr 27, 2015
    May 13, 2015
    just awful communication and ability to contact.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    May 7, 2015
    One of the seats does not work properly and that situation has not been resolved. An auxiliary item that I ordered was on back order so I wanted to cancel the item but it has not been done. I have called once a week for three weeks and it still has not been done.