TheDigitalOasis Reviews

10/22/2014
TheDigitalOasis Ratings and User Reviews. TheDigitalOasis is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 103 reviews. Last rated on 10/16/2014.

TheDigitalOasis Rating

More About TheDigitalOasis

Recent Reviews for TheDigitalOasis

• Oct 16, 2014
    I got a quote from the digital oasis while shopping on ebay. I got a better price from buying direct from the digital oasis than I had after two weeks of following bids every day on ebay. Thank you.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    had to order item twice as digital oasis couldn't verify my information??? Had to cancel order and reorder using paypal. I don't expect more issues but we"ll see
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Great prices and it was easy moving around your site.
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Website is very easy to navigate and prices are outstanding. Thank you
    Oct 20, 2014
    Terrific service and good price!
    Don't like the 20% restocking fee
    first time using
    Oct 20, 2014
  • Oct 10, 2014
    great experience, they offered the most competitive pricing for the item i was in the market for. I look forward to receiving my item with no issues!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Easy to navigate site, easy to order & buy
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Very good overall, although I was looking for the price of a specific item and it would have been nice to drill down a bit farther to exclude other items made by the same manufacturer. Overall very easy to navigate.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I have bought a few high cost items from "Oasis" over the last few years. I have found the items delivered timely and well packaged. I have also found there pricing extremely competitive, with the benefit of free shipping.
    Oct 15, 2014
    I have ordered from Oasis a couple of times and always found the process easy. The delivery on time and items well packaged.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Oct 11, 2014
    I wanted to return the product but got hit with a 20% restocking fee which is inexcusable. Why not just send them $100 for the fun of it? Will never again buy from them and hope no one else does either. Beware if you want to return anything to them.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    First time I USED IT.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Best price I could find on the product I bought. Hopefully it is exactly what I expect when it arrives.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I am very happy so far with the purchase process
    Oct 4, 2014
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Oct 6, 2014
    product did match 100%
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    They need to expand product descriptions on the web site.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Thank you for the easy ordering process.
    Oct 4, 2014
    got great service promptly delivered a+
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Oct 6, 2014
    Super fast delivery. Broke a toe so haven't installed the items yet but customer service was fabulous
  • Aug 3, 2014
    This is my secong purchase from digital oasis. I was very please with my first purchase.
    Oct 17, 2014