thehardwarecity.com Reviews

01/16/2017
thehardwarecity.com Ratings and User Reviews. thehardwarecity.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 01/15/2017.

thehardwarecity.com Rating

More About thehardwarecity.com

Recent Reviews for thehardwarecity.com

• Jan 15, 2017
    Thank you for offering me this chance to response to your website and product.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    They had the the stuff I was looking for at a good price with free standard shipping.
    Jan 14, 2017
    Great Store with the Product I wanted at a better price than most retailers.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    I find it odd that I am being asked to fill out a survey before my item arrives, but I am happy with the selection, the price and ease of payment. If the item shows up on time and as described my survey would be even more positive.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    very smooth experience. used paypal checkout and was fast and effecient
  • Dec 26, 2016
    I was pleased to immediately find what I was looking for, thanks so much
    Jan 8, 2017
    Very easy to order and competitive pricing
  • Dec 22, 2016
    Brass bladed ice scrappers are great
    Jan 5, 2017
    The ice scrappers are great. I ;iked that shipping was included - no surprises.
  • Dec 12, 2016
    Will use in the future
  • Nov 27, 2016
    I will shop again.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Nov 28, 2016
    I cancled the order after the customer service said me order didnt ship on time.i then ordered from another company that could ship it on time.only to find out that it did ship causing me to cancle my other order and costing me a 20 percent restocking fee.and hardwarecity charging my credit card for the purchase after being cancled.i asked to speak to a manager when i cancled and was told the manager does not talk to customers.this a poor way to conduct a buesness.i would not recomend this company to anyone.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    JUT FOUND OUT ABOUT IT FAST AND EASY
    Nov 30, 2016
    Was pleased with very thing but some how did not get shipping info
  • Nov 19, 2016
    item advertised as free shipping to lower 48, yet charged $43 for Fedex item was clearance, however, so still a deal.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    fast easy check out.
  • Nov 8, 2016
    Nov 15, 2016
    I had been trying to find Dap #18401, 2 of my orders from other companies, had been canceled, do to website said it was in stock, but not in stock....so I thought I had called to place my order, to actually find out if the hardware city truly had it on stock, and I thought they were going to send an email confirmation of my order, which I never got...and they are closed on the weekend, when most people have time to catch up on "life" however, bright and early Monday morning there was an email with tracking number and package arrived on time. Right product...in which we had been looking for dap 18401 for over a month. Thank you the hardware city
  • Nov 6, 2016
    Great retailer
    Nov 21, 2016
    What else can I say, I answered all of the questions as a number 10 or the highest level. Yes, yes, yes, I will return and use their service, and will recommend them to somebody else, and yes they are superduper company.
  • Nov 1, 2016
    I bought this same item from this merchant through their Ebay store on 09/28/2016 and was very satisfied with the transaction. Buying direct saved me a good deal of money.
    Nov 10, 2016
    Outstanding transaction. I will purchase from the business again and again.
  • Oct 23, 2016
    Best price I found on the internet plus free shipping and no sales tax. But importantly was they had variety that Orchard Supply and Home Depot didn't have. Plus they accept Paypal which is huge.
    Nov 3, 2016
  • Oct 21, 2016
    Needed some carpenter pencils. Best price of anyone on the internet. Lowes quit carrying them. Bought in bulk from you.
    Oct 31, 2016
    On time shipping, great price, will buy from again, good company