TheHitchStore Reviews

09/22/2014
TheHitchStore Ratings and User Reviews. TheHitchStore is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 562 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TheHitchStore

2013 Platinum

TheHitchStore Rating

More About TheHitchStore

Recent Reviews for TheHitchStore

• Sep 13, 2014
    great website. very easy to use
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Great web page and the chat feature helped me complete the order. Thanks
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Great
    Sep 13, 2014
    You Guys aré Awesome. I am so glad to have found you. In the last three weeks I have purchased 3 hitches and installed them. I continue to share you with friends and customers.Steve
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    the hitch tself was great but the wires in the lighting kit were too short to reach from one side of the vehicle to the other side
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 12, 2014
    The carrier was bent but with help I was able to fix it and put it together.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Good job - thanks.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    easy to navigate through the web site. would recommend this store for anyone needing a hitch or accessories.
    Sep 13, 2014
    Great place to order parts and supplies. web site was easy to navigate.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    Everything I ordered was on time delivered and exactly what I was hoping to get. The instructions were simple and mounting the receiver hitch on my HHR couldn't have been easier. The little wire tool that was provided to get the bolts down through the frame is amazing and saved much time and agrivation. I am very pleased with the whole experience! Thank you Hitch Store :))
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I was really looking for a class 3 hitch from the hitch store, but didn't find anything and looked else where and don't think one is available.
    Sep 10, 2014
    I really wanted a class 3 hitch for my scion xb. But didnt see any available.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Sep 10, 2014
    Amazingly quick delivery and perfect fit on my Ford F150
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Good pricing, easy to order
    Sep 11, 2014
    Great prices, fast delivery. Highly recommend The Hitch Store!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    I was pleased with my purchase; however, I do wish that the package I purchased had included a ball mount for the hitch. I had to purchase that separately.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Sep 13, 2014
    The bolts on the muffler side of the unit were quite short and getting the nut on the forward bolt was quite tricky. The tracking number was given as UPS but it was a fedex number. Otherwise product was great.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    i love your hitchs
    Sep 13, 2014
    after i bought the hitch for my truck, they came out with 40% off, two days later. i wish i would waited.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    The hitch store was easy to look at the things I needed and check out was a brezz
    it was a good fit
  • Aug 10, 2014
    very impressed
    Sep 12, 2014
    very good will use again
  • May 15, 2014