TheHitchStore Reviews

07/03/2015
TheHitchStore Ratings and User Reviews. TheHitchStore is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 642 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TheHitchStore

TheHitchStore Rating

More About TheHitchStore

Recent Reviews for TheHitchStore

• Jun 29, 2015
    Easy transaction and great pricing
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Great site, easy to use, great prices. A bit hard to find the warranty information on the specific products that were in the towing package I bought, I had to go back and select the trailer hitch as a separate product (not within a towing package) in order to see the warranty. Also, I liked how I could quickly add additional products to the towing package I was purchasing. I would have added a bike rack to my order, but there was no additional information about the bike racks that you have when I was on the towing package screen. All I saw was the name of each bike rack and the price, and a picture when you hovered on the magnifying glass. If I could have found a fuller description of these, I might have bought one.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    quick and easy to find!! Thank you
  • Jun 28, 2015
    will know more when item is received in a timely manner
  • Jun 28, 2015
    So far a good experience
    Awesome shopping experience!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    The site was great easy to navigate and find what I need
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Website is misleading with the currency charged as the option of picking a Canadian flag vs. a US flag leads one to think that when the Canadian flag is selected, the pricing is in Canadian dollars. Pricing should clearly indicate the currency to avoid confusion.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Your the only place i could find what I needed.
    Hope it works good.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Would have liked to see more videos on youtube regarding the installation of the hitch on my car and also the t-connector.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Experience was OK. Easy to navigate through your site and find what I needed. Picture of hitch was not exact but instructions were readily available. I would use again.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Requested shipment to be left on porch and phone call to notify me. This did not happen.as a result I had to get it at a depot which was inconvenient. Web email indicated UPS but delivered by Purolator which was confusing when I tried to track it.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    The product was not packaged well, I.e., it was very loose in the box ,causing one part to punch through the box. It was not damaged , but could have been.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I think that they are here to stay. They seem to have what you are looking for. Thanks so much.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Very nice and easy experience
  • Jun 18, 2015
    This was a very user friendly site and I expect no problems with this order. the pricing was very reasonable as well.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    Wow!! I feel safe towing today. Thanks for such a great product. I had a smooth experience using the hitch on first dump run!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Great experience. The hitch came faster then expected, and the install truly took 15 minutes even though I have never worked on a car before.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Great prices and selection!Super prices and free shipping!!!What more could you want!!!
    Jun 29, 2015
    Everything I expect from a shopping experience and more!Very fast shipping!I will do business with The Hitch Store again!