TheHitchStore Reviews

08/02/2015
TheHitchStore Ratings and User Reviews. TheHitchStore is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 695 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TheHitchStore

TheHitchStore Rating

More About TheHitchStore

Recent Reviews for TheHitchStore

• Jul 25, 2015
    Excellent service and price.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Prices and shipping were slightly higher, liked the quality and availability.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Super easy to use and great product info
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Glad I could find a hitch for my vehicle at a cheap price thanks
    great website, great service
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Wish I would have known about this site before, pretty good experience so far! I called ad spoke to someone before placing the order online just to make sure I had the right product and had a great experience there also!
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I like the web site and how it is set up it was easy to find just what I want and how to get it thank you
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Very please with price and awsome free shipping
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I thought that this would be a great place to find a hitch for my truck, because the one on the truck does not require a pin to hold the hitch in the receiver. I tried to jack it out with a fence jack but it would not move. This is why I am seeking a new hitch..... Thank You Gerry
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Best prices I could find
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Super fast shipping!!!!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    Great place to buy a hitch
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Great deal love this store.
    Get service.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    The Curt Weight Distribution unit did not have the current manual / installation guide. When I chatted for help I was met with brief (I dont care) responses. No help at all. Had to go to mfg for assistance.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    The Curt hitch is very good quality. It was delivered quickly and it was easy to install. (20 minutes ). The price was also very competitive.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    I ordered once before about 3 years ago and was blown away by the product I received and the ease of installation (along with online video and t connector electrical). I was a bit disapppointed this time that no T-connector electrical was available with the hitch I ordered.
    Jul 22, 2015
    I WAS A BIT DISAPPOINTED THAT THERE WAS NO t CONNECTOR AVAILABLE FOR MY 2008 PONTIAC MONTANA. A FEW YEARS AGO I ORDERED A HIITCH AND T CONNECTOR AND WAS REALLY PLEASED WITH BOTH - PARTICULARLY THE EASE OF WIRING WITH THE T CONNECTOR. Also the product was delivered so fast - just great - in about 2 days!!!!!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    We ordered a hitch, were notified by email that it shipped on 7/10. When it didn't arrive by 7/20, I called the phone number on the web site. The woman I spoke to was very helpful and said that they had my order but that there was no record of it from the manufacturer. She immediately had it reshipped and it arrived in 2 days, which was great.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    A little difficulty with card numbers and mixing delivery site with billing, but mostly my problems, not yours
    Jul 22, 2015