TheHitchStore Reviews

11/26/2014
TheHitchStore Ratings and User Reviews. TheHitchStore is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 333 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TheHitchStore

TheHitchStore Rating

More About TheHitchStore

Recent Reviews for TheHitchStore

• Oct 26, 2014
    Easy to find and purchase my item
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Very informative and simple to use
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Need more details on the products. the search bar was relatively useless. search for hitch balls, came up with everything but balls...
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I am completely satisfied with my purchase and the free shipping.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Looks like a good product and at an attractive price.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    great place to find multiple leading brands under one site. i really liked having the free shipping option for spending over a certain amount. This comes in hand when purchasing such heavy products for your vehicle. very easy to navigate. I really enjoyed the availability of the packages, instead of having to search for every part that i wanted. i could just check the desired items that would fit on the product.. This made it much more enjoyable.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great Service Across The Board! Definitely Recommend!!!!!
    Oct 26, 2014
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    The products I purchased were the best prices I found on the Internet and delivery was very quick.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    As good as they say on shipping
    Oct 27, 2014
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Oct 27, 2014
    I had a very pleasant conversation with Tara and she helped me very quickly find the part I needed.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Very good , have always been happy
    Oct 25, 2014
  • Oct 13, 2014
    If everything goes as smoothly as my order and the customer service reps information this will be a really great purchase. Love that you take paypal.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    Very Good and quick service. Highly recommended.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Was easy to fined what i wanted
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I was pretty impressed about how fast I found what I was looking for. Great package price.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Checked out with paypal and there was a charge for tax. Called and was told the tax would not show after it was purchased. Other than that it was fine
    Oct 22, 2014
    The package was late due to a UPS trailer arriving late into Buffalo. It sat all weekend till the following business day. No fault of The Hitch Store. No other issues and I'm glad it finally arrived. I would do business with The Hitch Store again.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    This is the third time I have ordered a hitch and I am very happy with the producct and service.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    I did not appreciate being charged in US funds when the goods were shipped from Edmonton Alberta. That way I was charghed GST and PST (rip-off) and then had to endure another 15.5% exchange. At least I would have saved the taxes if I had it shipped to a US address. By comming from Edmonton I thought the invoice would be in Canadian funds. I could have purchased the same item from Canadian Tire for the same price and paid in Cdn funds. At least the hitch looks good on the car.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    This is the second product I have purchased from the hitch store I was very satisified with the 1st product.. that is why I made another purchase Price was not a concern. (some) Quality was my main concern