TheHitchStore Reviews

05/22/2015
TheHitchStore Ratings and User Reviews. TheHitchStore is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 438 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TheHitchStore

TheHitchStore Rating

More About TheHitchStore

Recent Reviews for TheHitchStore

• May 11, 2015
    First store I looked at and did not have to look any further.
  • May 11, 2015
    I'm impressed so far,ordering was very easy and low priced items
  • May 11, 2015
    Had what I needed, free shipping and was quick and easy, what else could one ask for
  • May 10, 2015
    Great selection dad needed a hitch for his 88 dodge and you had it at a great price
  • May 10, 2015
    Tried multiple times to order item. Site stated my e-mail address was already listed and wouldn't let me purchase. I tried to log-in but I still couldn't complete transaction. I then finally used paypal. My concern was paypal showed an amount higher than the bill listed. Overall a very frustrating experience.
  • May 10, 2015
    Good company to do businesses with!
  • May 9, 2015
    great website found everything i needed, really like you have a Canadian location saves big on boarder fees and shipping times, will definitely recommend to others. thanks
  • May 9, 2015
    great prices good info
  • May 8, 2015
    Thanks a bunch
  • May 5, 2015
    I did find it very easy to purchase this item. Thanks André
  • May 4, 2015
    not sure yet
    May 10, 2015
    The order was placed and delivered on time. The hitch was the correct one and works perfectly. All the parts were there. Instructions could of been mort clear regarding the hooks on the front end of the truck. I found out that is an either /or picture. The fine print states eludes to the reason.
  • May 3, 2015
    Excellent Prices !!!!
    May 11, 2015
    Great Product..Great Price..Super Fast Delivery !!!! These Guys "Rock" !!!
  • May 3, 2015
    May 11, 2015
    The parts they recommended would not fit my vehicle. then they charged me more to get the right part than what the advertised part was supposed to be. then when I contacted them they made it sound like it was my fault and that I had ordered the wrong part.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Clear and easily understood specifications on the product. Easy to find the product that fits your vehicle.
    May 11, 2015
    The correct product arrived on time with all the parts and pieces. However, the hitch had several gouges down to the bare metal but the box was in perfect condition. No tears, no holes and no damage. Contacted customer service and their response was - "Unfortunately we cannot control what the carrier does with our product. At this point we can file a shipping claim and reship or we can refund 10% back on the purchase price for touch up paint." I did inform them that the box was in perfect condition and I thought that it was unfair to blame the carrier.
    May 10, 2015
    The hitch looks great in the back of my truck!!! I really enjoyed doing the install myself, the instructions were vary easy to follow!!! I can't wait to pull my new fifth wheel with it!!!
    UPS Tracking didn't work
    May 11, 2015
    Hitch, once mounted was slightly off balance. Can't determine if that is a hitch manufacturing deficiency or my Honda CRV's out of balance frame? The vehicle is new...so I'm puzzuled!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    No comment
    We'll recommended a++++++
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Great website love the free shipping