TheNerds.net Reviews

TheNerds.net Ratings and User Reviews. TheNerds.net is rated 3.3 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 03/02/2015.
Founded in 1997, TheNerds.net has worked to put together one of the largest selections of computer parts and accessories in the USA. With over 125,000 parts in stock daily, their product line includes well nown brands such as Creative Labs, Diamond, ATI, Hewlett-Packard, Intel and more.

Recent Reviews for TheNerds.net

• Mar 2, 2015
    so far so good
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    I bought a phantom 2 and you send me a confirmación by mail i never could check ny bank debit and i try to comunicate with you at least 10 times and the phones that you had on your website was wrong i send an e mail to cancel the transaction Aldo i couldnt track my order it was the worst experience
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Nerds has been a very reliable source for business related office supplies and hardware.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I called the phone number shown on the Nerds website 3 times - the phone rang at least 20 times with no answer. I first called their sales dept. Then their customer service dept. 2 times.....no answer, no recorded message, nothing. A coupon code banner for $10 dollars off of my purchase appeared at the bottom of my screen as I was entering my purchase / payment / shipping data HAPPYNERDS10 or something similar - I attempted to enter the coupon code 2 times and was told both times that it was INVALID. There is no indication if the item I ordered is in stock or not - that is the reason I tried to contact this merchant in person multiple times to no avail. I still have no clue as to whether or not the item I just ordered is actually available. If a phone number is given on the website - and you're told that there are reps. available all day every day - business hours are given - and you're calling within those hours and nobody answers on multiple occasions - that gives me pause for concern.
    Feb 6, 2015
    I find it hard to believe that a merchant with a complete lack of customer service is still allowed to remain in business. I place an order with The Nerds last Thursday - Jan 29. Everything APPEARED to be legitimate UNTIL I tried to contact them....by phone....by email countless attempts were made on the day of the purchase, on the following day and for several days following. Both phone numbers rang at least 30 times on every call - nobody bothered to pick up. Numerous emails were sent to every possible The NERDS email - I finally called American Express and told them to not accept any charges from THE NERDS. My tracking information was never available.....I believe that THE NERDS is a total scam and find it hard to believe that they remain a viable internet business. I would urge anyone considering making a purchase from THE NERDS to find another provider. The entire transaction was by far the most frustrating, time consuming total WASTE OF TIME that I have ever experienced. Shame on everyone associated with THE NERDS - and thank you for turning my simple purchase into a nightmare.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Awesome site. Fantastic prices. I researched for the item I wanted and almost paid double the amount on eBay. Check out is a breeze. Coupon saved me $22 on shipping.
    Feb 2, 2015
    These $hit-heads arent even in business any longer, yet kept the damn website open and taking orders. Called the number for customer service and its on a promo loop. They didnt even have the phone system cut-off. You sit there thinking someone is about to answer but nope. I found out they was out of business by reading other postings about the idiots.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Very excited to find that you had the fryer that i was looking for. I have been to quite a few other sites and they all had the item listed at unavailble or on backorder
    Jan 20, 2015
    Customer service is horrible rang for 5 minutes and no one answered. Been over a week and item hasn't even shipped. Resent web search and I found the company has closed but they continue to run their website and collect orders.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Jan 15, 2015
    No customer service. Do not answer the emails sent via there own website.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Very satisfied with shipping times on previous orders. Wish shipping was less expensive though. Seems a bit high, $14 for a $45 order that has very little weight. However, I am satisfied with the product and know I am getting manufacturer original parts and not knock offs.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Update the site so its more attractive, add product descriptions to all products and define "refurbished" whether it be user or manufacturer refurbished. Nice site otherwise I'm sure I'll be back. I've already bookmarked it.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    was able to find this hard to find product at your store
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    It's kinda soon to give feedback, as this is a christmas gift and christmas is still a week away. I do not know if this gift will meet his espectations as you keep asking in this survey but we'll find out on christmas day. I am only answereing this survey because I am tired of being bugged about taking the survey. there is no option to wait til later to give feedback. would have liked toi have waited until he opened the gift ot know what he thinks of it. but as far as service I got the gift in a timely manner. price was good. website easy. I have not opened the pakage yet because I do not have time to wrap gifts until christmas eve. Wish you would have givem me the option of yes I have recieved the gift and will give feedback later, but you didn't so this is it. ues I am irritated because I keep getting emails to fill out this survey.