TheNerds.net Reviews

12/17/2014
TheNerds.net Ratings and User Reviews. TheNerds.net is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 12/12/2014.
Founded in 1997, TheNerds.net has worked to put together one of the largest selections of computer parts and accessories in the USA. With over 125,000 parts in stock daily, their product line includes well nown brands such as Creative Labs, Diamond, ATI, Hewlett-Packard, Intel and more.

TheNerds.net Rating

More About TheNerds.net

Recent Reviews for TheNerds.net

• Dec 12, 2014
    Update the site so its more attractive, add product descriptions to all products and define "refurbished" whether it be user or manufacturer refurbished. Nice site otherwise I'm sure I'll be back. I've already bookmarked it.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    was able to find this hard to find product at your store
  • Dec 1, 2014
    could use a nicer web design
  • Nov 19, 2014
    isn't drops and spills a possible part of everyday use?!
    Nov 27, 2014
    everything as advertised. great job!
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Dec 2, 2014
    When I ordered the product, the site said they had 34 in stock. I waited the 2 days they said they would need to post the tracking number the tracking number and it wasn't there. After 5 days, I still didn't have the tracking number so I made my first call to customer support but the call went to voice mail and I was told that the mail box was full so I could not leave a message. Next day I did an online chat and after waiting for a half hour the agent could not help me but he promised to email me the the tracking number. Next day, I called and managed to actually talk to someone and I was told that my item shipped the day before and it should arrive in 3 - 5 days. Next day, I looked for the tracking number, and it still wasn't there so I sent my first email. Next day, I managed to do another online chat with a customer service agent and he "promised" he would track down the problem and email me the tracking number. Next day I sent my second email to customer service because I never heard anything from the agent. After 5 days of zero help and many broken promises, I filed a complaint with PayPal. Amazingly, within an hour I got a response from customer service telling me they are refunding my money because the item I ordered was out of stock and that I should get the money within 3 - 5 days. Yeah, I heard that before. Hmmmm, there were 34 in stock when I ordered it and one customer service person said it had shipped, but it is "out of stock". Wow, I will NEVER order from this place again and I recommend that no one ever does. Their customer service is the worst I have ever worked with.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Question? Why create a password?
  • Nov 10, 2014
    first time using this site-it wasn't horrible
    Nov 27, 2014
  • Nov 7, 2014
    first time experience has so far been easy and simple, I hope the rest of the process is as successful, and hope to use this site again.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    Site was easy to navigate. Had to go the the mfg's site for details on the product I was buying.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    If all ships well and all works, then should be a great experience.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I have been looking for hours online for the best prices on a certain folder and I finally found it here. I would say that it is difficult to navigate through all of the folders being that you cannot filter your search by color, or number of dividers, letter or legal, etc. Also, on a lot of the items the quantity amount is not listed.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great prices - site looks a bit dated.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I called and talked to customer service while making my order and was very pleased with the advice they gave me. It was very helpful.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Great purchase experience.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Great Site....great options and price!
    Oct 14, 2014
    Quick shipping and prices!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Thanks for the $100
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Try to use your code (happynerd) to save $5 but it didn't work. it pops up on your web site when ordering. other wise easy to use web site for ordering
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Good web page
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I was frustrated that I did not hear back from Customer Service with a question about an online coupon code that did not work. The coupon code appeared while I was checking out on TheNerds.Net website. I even sent a screen shot. I've had good experiences with theNerds.net, so I'll chalk this up to a one off. I'd still like my $5 discount on this order: 1509669
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I have a very good experience.