TheNerds.net Reviews

10/20/2014
TheNerds.net Ratings and User Reviews. TheNerds.net is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Founded in 1997, TheNerds.net has worked to put together one of the largest selections of computer parts and accessories in the USA. With over 125,000 parts in stock daily, their product line includes well nown brands such as Creative Labs, Diamond, ATI, Hewlett-Packard, Intel and more.

TheNerds.net Rating

More About TheNerds.net

Recent Reviews for TheNerds.net

• Oct 20, 2014
    Great prices - site looks a bit dated.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I called and talked to customer service while making my order and was very pleased with the advice they gave me. It was very helpful.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Great purchase experience.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Great Site....great options and price!
    Oct 14, 2014
    Quick shipping and prices!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Thanks for the $100
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Try to use your code (happynerd) to save $5 but it didn't work. it pops up on your web site when ordering. other wise easy to use web site for ordering
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Good web page
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I was frustrated that I did not hear back from Customer Service with a question about an online coupon code that did not work. The coupon code appeared while I was checking out on TheNerds.Net website. I even sent a screen shot. I've had good experiences with theNerds.net, so I'll chalk this up to a one off. I'd still like my $5 discount on this order: 1509669
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I have a very good experience.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Great Quick Easy
  • Aug 21, 2014
    This is my first time buying from the nerds, however so far so good excellent site very happy!
    Sep 2, 2014
  • Aug 17, 2014
    so far so good, we'll see if the item gets here when promised.very competitive prices
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Kept mispelling my last name. I kept going back to correct it and it kept coming up wrong, so I just went ahead and finally ordered.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Thanks for such a great website that totally explains everything so clearly. I also appreciate a bundle pack without a ton of hidden add ons.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Shipping charges seem high. I hope to see a reasonable shipping process / container to justify the high price.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Great sight to get my printer supplies. Good prices. Easy to order. Would like an option for free shipping.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    My purchasing exsperince was very easy as well as using PayPal for closing the deal.
    Aug 1, 2014
    I got eveything and more. The only thing I didn't get was the american plug to charge with.Otherwise I am very happy with my purchase.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Aug 1, 2014
    The one day shipping is misleading on the site. I paid for 1 day shipping from the day of order, but did not get until 5 days later including weekend.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Got good deal because I didn't have to pay state sales tax.
    Jul 27, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Online information was extremely helpful, the. Comparison report was great.
    Jul 28, 2014
    Easily answered all my questions, checked my order found I had made some errors in corresponding products and called to ok a change. Delivered much sooner than I had anticipated!