TheraBreath Reviews

TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 383 reviews. Last rated on 10/04/2015.
Circle of Excellence - TheraBreath

2015 Winner

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• Oct 4, 2015
    I love their products.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    I love the products but wish the packaging was more discrete so no one notices that I'm using clinical strength breath freshener. That is why I love the new French Kiss gum so much. It looks fashionable instead of medical.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    Helps with my burning mouth syndrome
  • Oct 1, 2015
    Being diagnosed with sjogren syndrome is not easy. Dry mouth makes me uneasy talking to people. I was impressed when I used therabreath for the first time. My breath feels and smells not bad at all. The downside for me was the mouthwash/oral rinse because it was too strong for me and it burns my mouth. So I have to dilute it with water.
  • Oct 1, 2015
    Therabreath products are by far my favorite for keeping my breath fresh. I use the lozenges, mouth wash, nasal drops and throat spray. I recommend the products to everyone I know. I Love them! Please don't ever stop making them!! Thank you!
  • Oct 1, 2015
    I purchased this for my 10 year old, she was having such a hard time in school. Dentist and Doctors could not give me a solution, I saw the mouthwash at my local drug store and decided to give it a try. From day one she has not had an issue for the whole day, and no longer is being teased in school about her breath, thank you so much!
  • Oct 1, 2015
    Great product! Thank you for also selling it at Walmart!
  • Sep 30, 2015
    I have not tried it yet but I'm excited about receiving my first order and trying it now. I hope it helps with my problem. Thanks
  • Sep 30, 2015
    I have purchased the TheraBreath mouthwash at the CVS Pharmacy in my neighborhood and am highly satisfied. Just wanted to make sure I have a ready supply and the mints will come in handy.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Although pricey, TheraBreath is very helpful with my sinus drip, which causes tonsil stones and BAD breath. Hopefully, I'll soon get relief from stones with my purchase today.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Excellent experience so far. Website was a little tricky to find everything on, but otherwise was great. I also requirea Canadian billing address but a US shipping address, and Therabreath was able to accommodate that with no problem. A big relief for those of us who live in border cities who use a US delivery service. If this site had not been able to accommodate this, it definitely would have been my last purchase - and I may not have completed this purchase if it hadn't been possible.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    I am excited to try this product.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Hands down....the best product ever
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Satisified with the product!
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Best product I've ever tried.
    Oct 4, 2015
    I wanted to order the AktivOxigen Serumbut instead cliced on the sinus drops by mistake, but it's a great product as well. Love the sample wetting drops that was included with my order. Do you have any sample products you can send me?
  • Sep 28, 2015
    I love the mouth wash especially because it makes my mouth feels fresh and not dry. I love it that it does not leave an after taste in my mouth. I would recommend this product to anyone. The price is not bad either.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Great product, but a little pricey. I have looked into alternatives that are more cost conscious.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    So far, fantastic! I use the mouth rinse!
    Oct 2, 2015
    Teriffic products! Thank you!
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Oct 3, 2015
    Great Pruduct changed the way I am around people now because my breath smells great. The mints are awesome.
  • Sep 14, 2015
    I have been using these products for about a year . I had three loose teeth and this product tightened the gums and prevented having to pull all three; Instead I only lost one . I think if I had found and started using the product sooner I would not have lost any of the three. It also cleared up my bleeding gums and the teeth were no longer sore. I would highly recommend this product for anyone with gum problems.
    Oct 1, 2015