TheraBreath Reviews

11/23/2014
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 470 reviews. Last rated on 11/23/2014.

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• Nov 23, 2014
    Good product, website makes it easy to purchase products and get information
  • Nov 23, 2014
    makes my mouth and gums feel clean
  • Nov 23, 2014
    As soon as my 12 year old son started using Therabreath his bad breath was completely gone. He is so happy and so am I. I find the products a bit expensive, but they do offer some discount coupons on line so that helps. I am very thrilled to have found Therabreath.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I have been using this product over two years now. 1st time buying from official website, otherwise local stores. gr8 products, still going through testing different products from Therabreath.
    So far so good!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    First time I use this product. From now on I will be using TheraBreath, is an excellent product.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I brush and brush and at the same time use mints and mouthwash constantly. I still have bad breath. If these products work I will be a very happy man. I am a perpetual smiler and with bad breath I do not smile. Everyone who knows me thinks I am mad. I am not mad. I stink. Hoping this works. Thanks
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Very satisfied with products, for what they do, they are very reasonably priced. What is it worth to be rid of chronic halitosis? A Lot!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Great stuff, really no burning sensation on mouth after rinse. Would recommend all to buy and just try and you will say "WOW".
  • Nov 21, 2014
    the product does the job
  • Nov 20, 2014
    So far this product is the best.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    On second bottle. Working well.
    havent tried it yet
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Good stuff. Wish it wasn't so pricey, but it is what it is.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    So far, Iove this product - Mom and sister told me about this product. They love it - I ordered them some for christmas!
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I like them but I find myself being dependent on them that I can not stop using them. Once stop, all problems come back.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    the only toothpaste i can use that works and great coupons
  • Nov 18, 2014
    great product ,good service prompt delivery. no gimmicks
  • Nov 6, 2014
    I have used therapbreath for almost 25 years and highly recommend it.
    Nov 22, 2014
    I really like the new mouthwash that I purchased this time. Great Flavor! I also for the first time ordered and am using the the Whitening Tooth Paste and like it but find it very hard to get the paste out of the tube. I seems as though it is too think or maybe old. The other tube I ordered did not have that problem. Any suggestions? Can I receive a new tube of the Whitening Tooth Paste?
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Good Products
    Nov 18, 2014
    I have been using thera breath for almost 20 I'm very satisfied.