TheraBreath Reviews

09/02/2015
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 450 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• Sep 2, 2015
    Very beneficial product
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I love the products! I'm out of the country most of the time, so online purchasing isn't always convenient. Unfortunately products like the Mint flavour or Therabreath plus maximum (both rinse and toothpaste) strength are not available in stores for purchase (in NYC). the only product i can find there is the original strength one. would be nice if more could be on shelf. It would also be nice to have combo packs ( plus) that include less then 12 rinses.. Thank you!
    A good product
    It is a bit pricey.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    So far I have used the mouth wash and nasal drops. Both are great!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Love the product, really curbs my bad breath.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Shipping should be less way too expensive. Also I can get some of these products for a cheaper price like at Safeway or Walgreens
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I wish the ALL products were available to purchase at store level... I want to try the gum and was unable to find in store where I normally purchase my needs... I rarely shop online because I normally pay with cash & is impossible to buy online with cash. If I didn't have a prepaid credit card, I would not have been able to buy the gum online. I would be interested in trying out more of your products if they were available in the store! I recommend your brand to anyone who will listen because I think it's fabulous that you offer printable coupons and list of stores including the type of product available at each store PLUS a current list of stores that have products on sale! I was able to locate the lozenges on sale at a local store PLUS I was able to use the coupon I printed online! I LOVE a good deal and feel I got the BEST deal due to the website. Keep up the good work!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Best ever product for its purpose.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I purchased Therabreath rinse and toothpaste for my son who struggled with bad breath for years. These products combined with a tongue brush and increased drinking of water has eliminated the problem!!! This is a great product!
    Therabreath is still the best product I had used for the last 2 years
    Love the products
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I've been using this product over 20 yrs buying from walmart & riteaid and I am happy with new items that have been added. Shopping online is so much faster if I order early enough. I've shared rinse, toothpaste, mint & gum with friends and family who are now customers.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    IT'S ONE OF THE BEST MOUTHWASH PRODUCT I'VE EVER USED.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    great products and coupons
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Great products, purchased tooth paste, oral rinse and lozenges in Walgreens and am extremely satisfied...
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I just love the products. It really works. Thank you
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Thanks to Therabreath products, I must say it has helped. I could not face people at all to hold a conversation. My breath is much better since I started using the therabreath products.
    Aug 30, 2015
    good products
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Since I started suffering from Tonsil Stones I have been looking for a product that could help me deal with the problem! Using TheraBreath Oral Rinse and AktivOxigen really help to keeps dissolve and dislodge tonsil stones! I am thrilled with the results!
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I've recently started using this product and am beyond satisfied with the results i have seen thus far!
    Aug 31, 2015
    Therabreath puts out great products and i would surely reccomend them to anyone!