TheraBreath Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

TheraBreath Reviews

05/28/2017
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 384 reviews. Last rated on 05/27/2017.
Circle of Excellence - TheraBreath

2016 Winner

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• May 27, 2017
    good products but a little expensive for my budget
  • May 27, 2017
    Works more than most products!
  • May 09, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    everything was great ifound the toothpaste to be a little bland but it got the job done with satisfaction.
  • May 27, 2017
    Great product! Will recommend to anyone!
  • May 26, 2017
    The products are good but the price is too high!!!! Need to low down more.
  • May 26, 2017
    Hope it helps with my dry mouth
    Very effective products.
    a little pricey
  • May 26, 2017
    Some of the best products for oral health.
  • May 26, 2017
    Products work great. I love the lozenges. I also use the mouthwash, that I get at the drug store.
  • May 26, 2017
    A sample of TheraBreath proved to be more effective than I had anticipated. It exceeded the expectations stated on the box.
  • May 26, 2017
    I have been using TheraBreath for over 15 years. I used to be able to get the non-fluoride version at WalMart or Walgreen's many years ago and didn't think it was available anymore, so I've been using the fluoride version. Thank you for the non-fluoride option on your website.
  • May 26, 2017
    I have used your products for more than 12 years and I have no plans to switch. Very satisfied as your products do what you say they will do.
  • May 26, 2017
    I'm trying a different product on this order. The other products didn't work.
  • May 26, 2017
    I enjoy using this product. It serves me well
  • May 06, 2017
    I found TheraBreath by accident while shopping at a local super market, but I've watched videos on the website & trust its effectiveness.
    May 25, 2017
    Thanks to the products by TheraBreath, I'm more confident in having conversation with others in close proximity.
  • May 25, 2017
    Flouride should be removed from some of your products. Or you may create an option to choose from that is flouride free. For people with hashimoto and autoimmune diseases, they can't use products that has flouride or any harmful ingredient. Make a research about populations with autoimmune disease, it comprises large population that you can potentially make more sales to it.
  • May 25, 2017
    I have found Therabreath's toothpaste and mouthwash to be very useful in aiding to help my oral hygiene. My experience buying products online and in-store has always been a pleasant one. I highly recommend their products.
  • May 25, 2017
    I tried products in the past which have not really helped, but I'm curious if these new probiotics/nasal spray will help.
  • May 24, 2017
    Looking forward to trying it out! Heard great things!