TheraBreath Reviews

TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 368 reviews. Last rated on 10/12/2015.
Circle of Excellence - TheraBreath

2015 Winner

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• Oct 12, 2015
    This will be my second purchase with plan to use consistently. I like the quality of the ingredients
  • Oct 11, 2015
    This will be my first purchase from TheraBreath. The site was easy to use. So finding the products that will help with my oral needs was fast and easy.
  • Oct 11, 2015
    My only complaint would be the loss of some ability to taste certain foods after using.
  • Oct 10, 2015
    I think this is vary good
  • Oct 9, 2015
    Simply the best for breath care.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    I shop online quite a bit, but it's the first time I've been forced into giving my credit card details without first being told what the shipping charge is, it's not very professional or nice. I suggest you guys get your act together and operate how every other company operates. If they can do it why can't you? It's very unnerving. In your questionnaire you ask how likely are we to recommend the product - how can we answer that if we haven't even received the product yet? Baffling survey.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    thanks for discounts for good breath
  • Oct 9, 2015
    Finally found a mouth wash that really works!!
  • Oct 8, 2015
    I Previously bought nasel drop and breath spray, worked for a while but after a couple weeks product stop working, no longer than 20 mins
  • Oct 7, 2015
    can't wait to try the kit...
  • Oct 7, 2015
    TheraBreath has literally saved my life. I had such chronic problem and now , I am confident. I have yet to try other products from Therabreath and I am really looking forward to it and I know I will never use any other products again because I have found the BEST one. Yes, it is pricey for me but it is totally worth it. I hope there will be more Special Offers or Disccounts because I want to buy it for my parents as well. In Conclusion, Thank you so much Dr Katz .
  • Oct 7, 2015
    It is helping me to keep a nice a fresh breath.
  • Oct 7, 2015
    I tried Therabreath Dry Mouth mints while working at a site and found them very pleasing so I got on the TheraBreath site to do my research and liked what saw and ordered some products.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    Excellent product. I use the mouthwash.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    I just wanted to get the free travel kit offered. And I did not like products listed below my order. It give the sense that you could get charged for extra orders that you had zero intention of odering.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    It is an amazing way to clear the tonsils of much of the problems they bring, until they are ideally removed of course! Thank you Dr. Katz and the Therabreath crew!
    I like the products
  • Oct 5, 2015
    I love the product and its e 4th time I've reordered. Highly recommend it.
  • Sep 27, 2015
    Oct 7, 2015
    Love this products.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Oct 12, 2015
    An item did not come with the order and has not been refunded.